Keyboard continuously repeating

Man In Problem

Keyboard continuously repeating
Since about a week or so whenever I press any arrow key the keyboard on my
laptop presses down continuously and the only way i can stop it if i press
the tab key. Ive checked if the key is stuck and have even took off the key
and blew out any signs of dust but the problem still occurs. It happenes as
soon as boot up the laptop as it now, since the problem began, starts off
with the option of system diagnostics or something like that which it never
used to before.

If anyone know what my be causing this problem or more importantly how to
fix this problem please help me out.

Thanks in advance
Dwarf

RE: Keyboard continuously repeating
Hi,

Have you recently updated your keyboard driver? If so, did this update come
from Microsoft? If it did come from Microsoft, then you need to roll back
your keyboard driver to see if that fixes your problem (you might like to try
this anyway, if there is a previous driver to roll back to). If the problem
has now been fixed, then I suggest that you use that driver instead. If your
laptop has keys that require a specific driver, then you need to check the
manufacturer's website for an upto date driver.
Dwarf