Sound is Garbled

JLC

Sound is Garbled
I have a VERY old computer that I just installed Vista Ultimate on to, and
initially everything ran okay after the installation of all the
updates/drivers and what not, now suddenly it sounds like the bass of my
speakers has blown out.

Anyone else having this problem? And if so, how can I fix it?
It's Five oClock Somewhere

Re: Sound is Garbled
i'm sorry but i have to correct this.

>I have a VERY old computer that I just installed Vista Ultimate on to, and
> initially everything ran okay after the installation of all the
> updates/drivers and what not, now suddenly it sounds like the bass of my
> speakers has blown out.
>
> Anyone else having this problem? And if so, how can I fix it?

this is how it should be.

>I have a VERY old computer that I just installed Vista Ultimate on to, and
> initially everything ran okay after the installation of all the
> updates/drivers and what not, now suddenly it sounds like the woofer of my
> speakers has blown out.
>
> Anyone else having this problem? And if so, how can I fix it?

sorry to do this to you it was bugging me.

well only thing i can think of is may be your woofer like you said has blown
out, especially if it's old. and speakers do eventually blow out. have you
tryed with headphones to see if it sounds better. or are you seriously
having sound issues comming from pc. if you are then i suggest looking for a
upgrade of your sound card driver, if you have realtek high definition audio
then there are updates all the time.
http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/...Audio%20Codecs

--
L.B.Capt. Jonathan Perreault
http://www.AllAboutGames.BraveHost.com/

Best Comments From Users:
Vista is satan's way to bring hell to earth. -Me

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely
foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. -Web

No Matter The Problem Even With Linux, It's Microsoft's And Windows's
Faults -Everyone