Vista will not recognize Ricoh SD.MS/Pro.MMC.XD card controller

=?Utf-8?B?QWFyb25JUk9DWg==?=

Vista will not recognize Ricoh SD.MS/Pro.MMC.XD card controller
I have a HP DV9000T notebook computer that I have upgraded to windows vista
ultimate 32bit. The problem is I have downloaded the windows update package
for the card reader and the new driver from HP and every time I put a card in
it windows states that I need to install a driver for it. Unfortinuatly I do
not know the exact model number of the reader at this time but I will look
for it and post it soon.
housetrained

Re: Vista will not recognize Ricoh SD.MS/Pro.MMC.XD card controller
"AaronIROCZ" <AaronIROCZ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a HP DV9000T notebook computer that I have upgraded to windows vista
> ultimate 32bit. The problem is I have downloaded the windows update
> package
> for the card reader and the new driver from HP and every time I put a card
> in
> it windows states that I need to install a driver for it. Unfortinuatly I
> do
> not know the exact model number of the reader at this time but I will look
> for it and post it soon.

Hp have said they will be making Vista drivers available soon

--
John the West Ham fan
housetrained@hotmail.com

=?Utf-8?B?QWFyb25JUk9DWg==?=

Re: Vista will not recognize Ricoh SD.MS/Pro.MMC.XD card controlle
They (HP) already have it listed and I already have it installed, unless they
are replacing it.

"housetrained" wrote:

> "AaronIROCZ" <AaronIROCZ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have a HP DV9000T notebook computer that I have upgraded to windows vista
> > ultimate 32bit. The problem is I have downloaded the windows update
> > package
> > for the card reader and the new driver from HP and every time I put a card
> > in
> > it windows states that I need to install a driver for it. Unfortinuatly I
> > do
> > not know the exact model number of the reader at this time but I will look
> > for it and post it soon.

> Hp have said they will be making Vista drivers available soon
>
> --
> John the West Ham fan
> housetrained@hotmail.com

=?Utf-8?B?R2VuZQ==?=

RE: Vista will not recognize Ricoh SD.MS/Pro.MMC.XD card controller
I am having the same problem with my HP dv6245us that I bought about four
weeks ago. It is running under Vista Ultimate. HP emailed me a file to fix
it. It did not work. Thus, I hope housetrained is right becuse the current
file does not work! Housetrained, where did they post that a new driver is
coming soon? I could not find any reference in their website! Anticipated
thanks for the information!
--
Gene