"Bluetooth Peripheral Device" -- MANY Problems

=?Utf-8?B?TWFyY3Vz?=

"Bluetooth Peripheral Device" -- MANY Problems
I have been trying to install a brand new bluetooth mouse and keyboard on the
system, both Microsoft products, with nothing close to success. Inevitably,
the computer claims an inability to find drivers for the "bluetooth
peripheral device,"
which came with the set. I have upgraded to Intellitype 6.1 and point the
machine in the direction of that program when I am prompted to do so, to no
avail.

What may be most frustrating is that the computer places the bluetooth logo
in my tray even while asking for the drivers, so it knows what it is dealing
with, yet the always unfruitful quest for drivers continues. Also, if I
ignore these pleas, and continue to try to synch my keyboard and mouse, the
computer recognizes them, but they will not work. At that point the machine
begins to demand drivers for the keyboard and mouse, so I again direct it to
Intellitype, and the endless cycle continues.

Someone, please HELP!!!

=?Utf-8?B?UmljaCBDdW5uaW5naGFt?=

RE: "Bluetooth Peripheral Device" -- MANY Problems
Which keyboard and mouse? The Desktop Elite BT or the WED 7000/8000?

"Marcus" wrote:

> I have been trying to install a brand new bluetooth mouse and keyboard on the
> system, both Microsoft products, with nothing close to success. Inevitably,
> the computer claims an inability to find drivers for the "bluetooth
> peripheral device,"
> which came with the set. I have upgraded to Intellitype 6.1 and point the
> machine in the direction of that program when I am prompted to do so, to no
> avail.
>
> What may be most frustrating is that the computer places the bluetooth logo
> in my tray even while asking for the drivers, so it knows what it is dealing
> with, yet the always unfruitful quest for drivers continues. Also, if I
> ignore these pleas, and continue to try to synch my keyboard and mouse, the
> computer recognizes them, but they will not work. At that point the machine
> begins to demand drivers for the keyboard and mouse, so I again direct it to
> Intellitype, and the endless cycle continues.
>
> Someone, please HELP!!!

=?Utf-8?B?TWFyY3Vz?=

RE: "Bluetooth Peripheral Device" -- MANY Problems
Sorry. It is the Desktop Elite set.