Changing Recording Settings? Please Help.

Bethany

Changing Recording Settings? Please Help.
I can't seem to get my computer to switch from stereo to mono, and I am not
able to use my microphone until this is done. When I go to the sound icon on
my tool bar and click "recording devices" it doesn't give me any way to fix
the recording source. I'm using windows vista, and if anyone knows how to
help me with my problem I would greatly appreciate it.
Bob J

RE: Changing Recording Settings? Please Help.
Does you sound card have it's own control panel.
What type of sound card have you got?
--
Regards
Bob J

"Bethany" wrote:

> I can't seem to get my computer to switch from stereo to mono, and I am not
> able to use my microphone until this is done. When I go to the sound icon on
> my tool bar and click "recording devices" it doesn't give me any way to fix
> the recording source. I'm using windows vista, and if anyone knows how to
> help me with my problem I would greatly appreciate it.

Bethany

RE: Changing Recording Settings? Please Help.
To Be Honest, I have no idea what type I have, I'm not even really positive
what that is.. If you know anyway I can find out, in order to answer your
question. Please Let me know...

thank you for responding to my question.

"Bob J" wrote:

> Does you sound card have it's own control panel.
> What type of sound card have you got?
> --
> Regards
> Bob J
> If advise given from anyone, solves problem or not, or if solved from
> another source,post back & let us know.
> Then we all benefit.
>

> "Bethany" wrote:
>
> > I can't seem to get my computer to switch from stereo to mono, and I am not
> > able to use my microphone until this is done. When I go to the sound icon on
> > my tool bar and click "recording devices" it doesn't give me any way to fix
> > the recording source. I'm using windows vista, and if anyone knows how to
> > help me with my problem I would greatly appreciate it.

Bob J

RE: Changing Recording Settings? Please Help.
What make, model is your PC, any other info you can provide, without more
info difficult to provide answer!!!!!!!