tv tuner for windows media center

Mark

tv tuner for windows media center
Help!! I just got a new laptop with Vista and Windows Media Center. I tried
to watch TV on it but it states that: The TV signal cannot be configured
because no tuner haedware was detected Please ensure your hardware is
correctly installed. If you do not have tuner hardware, you may purchase a
tuner online from Windows Marketplace. How do I find out if I have it and
what do I need to get it to work?
Mark
Carey Frisch [MVP]

Re: tv tuner for windows media center
Contact the manufacturer of your laptop and
ask them what TV tuner they recommend
that is compatible with your new laptop.
TV tuners are often optional and you have
to specify one when ordering a laptop.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Mark" wrote:

Help!! I just got a new laptop with Vista and Windows Media Center. I tried
to watch TV on it but it states that: The TV signal cannot be configured
because no tuner haedware was detected Please ensure your hardware is
correctly installed. If you do not have tuner hardware, you may purchase a
tuner online from Windows Marketplace. How do I find out if I have it and
what do I need to get it to work?
Mark
curtis fountain

tv
need i tuner

Mar wrote:

tv tuner for windows media center
22-Aug-07

Help!! I just got a new laptop with Vista and Windows Media Center. I tried
to watch TV on it but it states that: The TV signal cannot be configured
because no tuner haedware was detected Please ensur

On Wednesday, August 22, 2007 11:58 AM
Mar wrote:

tv tuner for windows media center
Help!! I just got a new laptop with Vista and Windows Media Center. I tried
to watch TV on it but it states that: The TV signal cannot be configured
because no tuner haedware was detected Please ensur

On Wednesday, August 22, 2007 12:17 PM
Carey Frisch [MVP] wrote:

Contact the manufacturer of your laptop andask them what TV tuner they
Contact the manufacturer of your laptop and
ask them what TV tuner they recommend
that is compatible with your new laptop.
TV tuners are often optional and you have
to specify one when ordering a lapt

On Tuesday, August 25, 2009 3:07 PM
S?rgio H. R. Baia-Baia wrote:

I want you to install a hardware television in my laptop computer please.
You are required to be a member to post replies. After logging in or becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page.

WebService Enabling SQL Server 2005 Methods
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...ing-sql-s.aspx