Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Windows Mobile 6

microsoft.public.windows.vista hardware devices






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-27-2007
=?Utf-8?B?TWF0cml4eA==?=
 

Posts: n/a
Windows Mobile 6
Does anyone know if WM6 device is going to be able to be used as a SideShow
device? If so when and how?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 02-27-2007
David Hearn
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Windows Mobile 6
Matrixx wrote:
> Does anyone know if WM6 device is going to be able to be used as a SideShow
> device? If so when and how?


That's a device feature, rather than WM6 feature I understand. There's
nothing to stop existing devices from doing it, except support by the
manufacturers. They're more likely to add it to new devices (which
happen to be using WM6) than old ones. AFAIK, I've only seen one WM6
device announced which supports SideShow (and made a big thing of it) -
the rest haven't said anything about it - so I assume that they won't
support it.

D

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 02-28-2007
=?Utf-8?B?TWF0cml4eA==?=
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Windows Mobile 6
What device/manufacturer is it? I have an HTC Wizard running WM6.

"David Hearn" wrote:

> Matrixx wrote:
> > Does anyone know if WM6 device is going to be able to be used as a SideShow
> > device? If so when and how?

>
> That's a device feature, rather than WM6 feature I understand. There's
> nothing to stop existing devices from doing it, except support by the
> manufacturers. They're more likely to add it to new devices (which
> happen to be using WM6) than old ones. AFAIK, I've only seen one WM6
> device announced which supports SideShow (and made a big thing of it) -
> the rest haven't said anything about it - so I assume that they won't
> support it.
>
> D
>
>

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 02-28-2007
David Hearn
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Windows Mobile 6
i-Mate Ultimate range.
http://www.channelinsider.com/articl.../200919_1.aspx

Incidentally, which operator provided WM6 images for a Wizard? I'm
surprised they brought it out for such an old device (I had mine for 12
months).

Thanks

D

Matrixx wrote:
> What device/manufacturer is it? I have an HTC Wizard running WM6.
>
> "David Hearn" wrote:
>
>> Matrixx wrote:
>>> Does anyone know if WM6 device is going to be able to be used as a SideShow
>>> device? If so when and how?

>> That's a device feature, rather than WM6 feature I understand. There's
>> nothing to stop existing devices from doing it, except support by the
>> manufacturers. They're more likely to add it to new devices (which
>> happen to be using WM6) than old ones. AFAIK, I've only seen one WM6
>> device announced which supports SideShow (and made a big thing of it) -
>> the rest haven't said anything about it - so I assume that they won't
>> support it.
>>
>> D
>>
>>

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Windows Mobile Device =?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHk=?= microsoft.public.windows.vista hardware devices 7 08-02-2007 05:06
Windows Vista and Mobile =?Utf-8?B?Ymdvb3Nl?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 7 03-01-2007 13:05
RE: Windows Vista - Windows Mobile 5.0 Sync =?Utf-8?B?SGl0cyBQYXRlbA==?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 1 03-01-2007 03:49
Windows Mobile 6 =?Utf-8?B?TWF0cml4eA==?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 3 02-28-2007 12:33
RE: Windows Vista - Windows Mobile 5.0 Sync =?Utf-8?B?RWQ=?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 1 02-20-2007 17:06




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 15:29.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120