Driver Sonic Solution DLA

=?Utf-8?B?R2ls?=

Driver Sonic Solution DLA
I am using Windows Vista Home Premium. Everytime I reboot my computer or
turn on my computer Sonic Solution DLA is popping up. Do you know what kind
of
sofware or program is this? Do I need to upgrade the driver? I am thinking
about
to uninstall the Windows Vista and remove this program then re install the
W. Vista
again. But I am scared to do it may be I need this program.

Thanks
Nameless

Re: Driver Sonic Solution DLA
Don't uninstall anything. There is a solution for this. Go to Dell
Support.
http://support.dell.com/support/topi...3&l=en &s=gen

or go to

http://kb.roxio.com/content/kb/Creator/000131CR for explanation and
solution.

"Gil" <Gil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
I am using Windows Vista Home Premium. Everytime I reboot my computer or
turn on my computer Sonic Solution DLA is popping up. Do you know what kind
of
sofware or program is this? Do I need to upgrade the driver? I am thinking
about
to uninstall the Windows Vista and remove this program then re install the
W. Vista
again. But I am scared to do it may be I need this program.

Thanks

Robin Barto

Re: Driver Sonic Solution DLA
Sonic is a cd burning program. It should be in your start menu and Program
folder. Maybe Vista doesn't support it I don't know as I don't use it any
more. Is this a program you installed or do you have a computer that came
with it installed?

Go here: http://kb.roxio.com/content/kb/Creator/000131CR This page is slow

"Robin Barto" <sandan@adelphia.net> wrote in message
Sonic is a cd burning program. It should be in your start menu and Program
folder. Maybe Vista doesn't support it I don't know as I don't use it any
more. Is this a program you installed or do you have a computer that came
with it installed?

"Gil" <Gil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am using Windows Vista Home Premium. Everytime I reboot my computer or
> turn on my computer Sonic Solution DLA is popping up. Do you know what
> kind
> of
> sofware or program is this? Do I need to upgrade the driver? I am thinking
> about
> to uninstall the Windows Vista and remove this program then re install the
> W. Vista
> again. But I am scared to do it may be I need this program.
>
> Thanks

SteveW

Re: Driver Sonic Solution DLA
I had the same problem just uninstalled roxio programs which came pre-loaded
on my PC, I am quite happy with the built in programs for burning CD's and
DVD's

"Nameless" <Vistauser@helpneeded.net> wrote in message
> Go here: http://kb.roxio.com/content/kb/Creator/000131CR This page is
> slow
>

> "Robin Barto" <sandan@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> Sonic is a cd burning program. It should be in your start menu and
> Program
> folder. Maybe Vista doesn't support it I don't know as I don't use it any
> more. Is this a program you installed or do you have a computer that came
> with it installed?
>
> "Gil" <Gil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>I am using Windows Vista Home Premium. Everytime I reboot my computer or
>> turn on my computer Sonic Solution DLA is popping up. Do you know what
>> kind
>> of
>> sofware or program is this? Do I need to upgrade the driver? I am
>> thinking
>> about
>> to uninstall the Windows Vista and remove this program then re install
>> the
>> W. Vista
>> again. But I am scared to do it may be I need this program.
>>
>> Thanks

=?Utf-8?B?R2ls?=

Re: Driver Sonic Solution DLA
I think I don't have this program. Do you know where is this located I want
to unistall it. THanks.

"SteveW" wrote:

> I had the same problem just uninstalled roxio programs which came pre-loaded
> on my PC, I am quite happy with the built in programs for burning CD's and
> DVD's
>
> "Nameless" <Vistauser@helpneeded.net> wrote in message
> > Go here: http://kb.roxio.com/content/kb/Creator/000131CR This page is
> > slow
> >

> > "Robin Barto" <sandan@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> > Sonic is a cd burning program. It should be in your start menu and
> > Program
> > folder. Maybe Vista doesn't support it I don't know as I don't use it any
> > more. Is this a program you installed or do you have a computer that came
> > with it installed?
> >
> > "Gil" <Gil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >>I am using Windows Vista Home Premium. Everytime I reboot my computer or
> >> turn on my computer Sonic Solution DLA is popping up. Do you know what
> >> kind
> >> of
> >> sofware or program is this? Do I need to upgrade the driver? I am
> >> thinking
> >> about
> >> to uninstall the Windows Vista and remove this program then re install
> >> the
> >> W. Vista
> >> again. But I am scared to do it may be I need this program.
> >>
> >> Thanks

=?Utf-8?B?R2ls?=

Re: Driver Sonic Solution DLA

This is pre installed program. I have this already when I bought my computer.

Windows Vista won't let me to uninstall it. I was thinking about uninstall
Windows Vista then uninstall the DLA program on Windows XP. But I am scared
to do it.

Thanks