Re: excessive hard drive usage

=?Utf-8?B?emlsbHk=?=

Re: excessive hard drive usage

I entered a similar question the other day - from answers I have received
(see "loss of hard drive space") I have determined that the majority of my
issue is related to system restore. This link
may be helpful to you. I checked the date of the last sytem restore, came
back to my computer several hours later. The data on the hard drive had
increased by about 3 gig, checked the date and time of the last system
restore point again and it had changed, so that is why I think that is what
is using up the hard drive space. If I had known about the "shadow copy" I
would have bought a computer with Vista Ultimate.