Blue screen Vista

=?Utf-8?B?QWxleDc3Nw==?=

Blue screen Vista
Hello,i've just installed Vista Business.
Sometimes,my computer reboot automatically after a blue screen. Message
after reboot: Problem caused by Device Driver.
I have an ati radeon 9600 series with catalyst 7.1 installed. I don't know
if the problem is due to my graphic card or another hardware.

Furthermore, sometimes my screen turn off and restart with a message :
driver R300 has stopped and has successfully recovered.

Thanks for your help.

Besse Alexandre , France

JimR

Re: Blue screen Vista
"Alex777" <Alex777@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,i've just installed Vista Business.
> Sometimes,my computer reboot automatically after a blue screen. Message
> after reboot: Problem caused by Device Driver.
> I have an ati radeon 9600 series with catalyst 7.1 installed. I don't know
> if the problem is due to my graphic card or another hardware.
>
> Furthermore, sometimes my screen turn off and restart with a message :
> driver R300 has stopped and has successfully recovered.
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Besse Alexandre , France

In the Start menu search box type in Problem Reports And Solutions, open
when it appears at the top open. Click "View Problem History" and you should
be able to see which driver is causing a problem. You might also try using
the newly released 7.2 ATI driver.

--
Jim

=?Utf-8?B?QWxleDc3Nw==?=

Re: Blue screen Vista

"JimR" wrote:

> "Alex777" <Alex777@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hello,i've just installed Vista Business.
> > Sometimes,my computer reboot automatically after a blue screen. Message
> > after reboot: Problem caused by Device Driver.
> > I have an ati radeon 9600 series with catalyst 7.1 installed. I don't know
> > if the problem is due to my graphic card or another hardware.
> >
> > Furthermore, sometimes my screen turn off and restart with a message :
> > driver R300 has stopped and has successfully recovered.
> >
> > Thanks for your help.
> >
> > Besse Alexandre , France
> >

> In the Start menu search box type in Problem Reports And Solutions, open
> when it appears at the top open. Click "View Problem History" and you should
> be able to see which driver is causing a problem. You might also try using
> the newly released 7.2 ATI driver.
>
> --
> Jim

Problem signature
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.256.6
Locale ID: 1036

Files that help describe the problem (some files may no longer be available)
Mini022207-01.dmp
sysdata.xml
Version.txt

View a temporary copy of these files
Warning: If a virus or other security threat caused the problem, opening a
copy of the files could harm your computer.

Extra information about the problem
BCCode: 1000007e
BCP1: C0000005
BCP2: 8A1FE522
BCP3: 87DA9C24
BCP4: 87DA9920
OS Version: 6_0_6000
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1
Server information: 23e7a60e-9fc0-44a2-815c-40945c286828

I can't see which driver caused the problem...
I will install catalyst 7.2
Thanks
=?Utf-8?B?QWxleDc3Nw==?=

Re: Blue screen Vista
I've installed 7.2 catalyst divers...but i've got always the same problem...