Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

FYI: ATI released 7.2 drivers today

microsoft.public.windows.vista hardware devices






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-21-2007
Someguy
 

Posts: n/a
FYI: ATI released 7.2 drivers today

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 02-22-2007
Cari \(MS-MVP\)
 

Posts: n/a
Re: ATI released 7.2 drivers today
Cool.... though I have to admit I still have trouble thinking of typing
www.amd.com when I want an ATI driver!!!!
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Windows Technologies - Printing & Imaging
http://www.coribright.com/windows

"Someguy" <me@nowhere.net> wrote in message
news:9ncpt210sgckiqjl66k7n5s8vf5uhc25l3@4ax.com...
>


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 02-22-2007
Terry Scott
 

Posts: n/a
Re: ATI released 7.2 drivers today
I've installed the recent updates from ATI. It actually caused a drop in
performance according to the performance monitor in Vista Ultimate. Prior
to the upgrade my graphics performance was at 4.9, since the upgrade I am
now at 4.0, heck of a difference if you as me.

"Cari (MS-MVP)" <NewsGroups@coribright.com> wrote in message
news:%23mV9yokVHHA.4568@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> Cool.... though I have to admit I still have trouble thinking of typing
> www.amd.com when I want an ATI driver!!!!
> --
> Cari (MS-MVP)
> Windows Technologies - Printing & Imaging
> http://www.coribright.com/windows
>
> "Someguy" <me@nowhere.net> wrote in message
> news:9ncpt210sgckiqjl66k7n5s8vf5uhc25l3@4ax.com...
>>

>


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 02-22-2007
johnm
 

Posts: n/a
Re: ATI released 7.2 drivers today
wake me when they decide to support their TV tuners.
nah, scratch that, I'd be dead.


"Terry Scott" <tscott11@suddenlink.net> wrote in message
news:uDpTDtqVHHA.4188@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
> I've installed the recent updates from ATI. It actually caused a drop in
> performance according to the performance monitor in Vista Ultimate. Prior
> to the upgrade my graphics performance was at 4.9, since the upgrade I am
> now at 4.0, heck of a difference if you as me.
>


Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 02-23-2007
Cari \(MS-MVP\)
 

Posts: n/a
Re: ATI released 7.2 drivers today
I have an eHome Wonder and an HDTV Wonder that are now ... erm..... junk.
I've decided to go with the 560 when I can afford it.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16815294001

That's why my desktop is still at Windows XP MCE 2005 and all the other
desktops and notebooks aren't.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Windows Technologies - Printing & Imaging
http://www.coribright.com/windows

"johnm" <johnm@msn.com> wrote in message
news:uPh%23EysVHHA.4384@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> wake me when they decide to support their TV tuners.
> nah, scratch that, I'd be dead.
>
>
> "Terry Scott" <tscott11@suddenlink.net> wrote in message
> news:uDpTDtqVHHA.4188@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
>> I've installed the recent updates from ATI. It actually caused a drop in
>> performance according to the performance monitor in Vista Ultimate.
>> Prior to the upgrade my graphics performance was at 4.9, since the
>> upgrade I am now at 4.0, heck of a difference if you as me.
>>

>


Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ATI 7.2 drivers are released Dale White microsoft.public.windows.vista.games 19 02-28-2007 14:09
New Drivers released by ATI for Vista Wayne Wastier microsoft.public.windows.vista.games 3 02-28-2007 14:06
ATI 7.2 drivers are released Dale White microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 35 02-27-2007 01:57
Ati Catalyst 7.2 display driver released LDJ microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 3 02-22-2007 14:37
ATI has released an updated display driver, version 8.31.100.3.2.1 =?Utf-8?B?a20=?= microsoft.public.windows.vista hardware devices 8 01-01-2007 17:50




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:48.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120