Bluetooth disconnect when resolution change

=?Utf-8?B?Q3JhenlKb2d1cnQ=?=

Bluetooth disconnect when resolution change
I have a big problem. I am using a Z61m IBM notebook with bluetooth and
Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer for Bluetooth.
Every time I start a game, that changes the resolution, it disconnects my
mouse. It does the same thing when the User Account Control window appears.
And to get it back I can't just push the make/break connection button on
mouse, but I have to remove it from bluetooth devices and then add it again.
That's a problem.
I'm using Vista Business and have it updated and the drivers for my notebook
are also up to date.

Tnx
jolivares78@gmail.com

Re: Bluetooth disconnect when resolution change
On Feb 20, 6:50 pm, CrazyJogurt
<CrazyJog...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I have a big problem. I am using a Z61m IBM notebook withbluetoothand
> Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer forBluetooth.
> Every time I start a game, that changes the resolution, it disconnects my
> mouse. It does the same thing when theUser Account Controlwindow appears.
> And to get it back I can't just push the make/break connection button on
> mouse, but I have to remove it frombluetoothdevices and then add it again.
> That's a problem.
> I'm using Vista Business and have it updated and the drivers for my notebook
> are also up to date.
>
> Tnx

I just upgrade to Vista Business and have the same problem, after
"User Account Control" prompt, I need to restart bluetooth connection
to make devices work again.

did you already solve your problem?

=?Utf-8?B?Q3JhenlKb2d1cnQ=?=

"jolivares78@gmail.com" wrote:

> On Feb 20, 6:50 pm, CrazyJogurt
> <CrazyJog...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> > I have a big problem. I am using a Z61m IBM notebook withbluetoothand
> > Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer forBluetooth.
> > Every time I start a game, that changes the resolution, it disconnects my
> > mouse. It does the same thing when theUser Account Controlwindow appears.
> > And to get it back I can't just push the make/break connection button on
> > mouse, but I have to remove it frombluetoothdevices and then add it again.
> > That's a problem.
> > I'm using Vista Business and have it updated and the drivers for my notebook
> > are also up to date.
> >
> > Tnx

> I just upgrade to Vista Business and have the same problem, after
> "User Account Control" prompt, I need to restart bluetooth connection
> to make devices work again.
>
> did you already solve your problem?

The thing that worked for me was to disable Aero. It still disconnects from
time to time, but most of the time it works. Still waiting for an upgrade
though. From Microsoft or Ibm.

If you find anything please let me know.