Nvidia FX Go5200 drivers?

Leythos

Nvidia FX Go5200 drivers?
I've managed to find a hack to get the latest (actually any) GO5200
drivers working in vista so that my laptop can use something other than
Standard VGA, but, I have to believe that others have the same issue.

Anyone got a fully functional Nvidia FX Go5200 driver link that doesn't
require it to be hacked?

--
spam999free@rrohio.com - remove 999 to reply to me.
Using Gravity on Vista for your pleasure
Richard G. Harper

Re: Nvidia FX Go5200 drivers?
There is no such thing. Unless your notebook manufacturer offers the
drivers, no one else will. nVidia does not and will not. Only the "hacked"
drivers are available.

"Leythos" <Void@nowhere.lan> wrote in message
news:MPG.2042c6e9f8a0351c989680@adfree.usenet.com. ..
> I've managed to find a hack to get the latest (actually any) GO5200
> drivers working in vista so that my laptop can use something other than
> Standard VGA, but, I have to believe that others have the same issue.
>
> Anyone got a fully functional Nvidia FX Go5200 driver link that doesn't
> require it to be hacked?
>
> --
> spam999free@rrohio.com - remove 999 to reply to me.
> Using Gravity on Vista for your pleasure

Leythos

Re: Nvidia FX Go5200 drivers?
In article <uWVtMX8UHHA.4188@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl>, rgharper@email.com
says...
> There is no such thing. Unless your notebook manufacturer offers the
> drivers, no one else will. nVidia does not and will not. Only the "hacked"
> drivers are available.

That's what I have been finding. It's strange that so many of those FX
GO5x00 cards are in laptops and yet they are unsupported.

--
spam999free@rrohio.com - remove 999 to reply to me.
Using Gravity on Vista for your pleasure
JW

Re: Nvidia FX Go5200 drivers?
It is up to the laptop manufacture to support them since they may have
customized them for their particulat laptop.
You may be able to find the right driver at the following link for your
laptop:

http://www.laptopvideo2go.com./

"Leythos" <Void@nowhere.lan> wrote in message
news:MPG.2042c9a1a5094c22989681@adfree.usenet.com. ..
> In article <uWVtMX8UHHA.4188@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl>, rgharper@email.com
> says...
>> There is no such thing. Unless your notebook manufacturer offers the
>> drivers, no one else will. nVidia does not and will not. Only the
>> "hacked"
>> drivers are available.

> That's what I have been finding. It's strange that so many of those FX
> GO5x00 cards are in laptops and yet they are unsupported.
>
> --
> spam999free@rrohio.com - remove 999 to reply to me.
> Using Gravity on Vista for your pleasure

Richard G. Harper

Re: Nvidia FX Go5200 drivers?
Support for GeForceGO cards relies on the laptop manufacture. Whether I
agree with that decision from nVidia's standpoint or not is a different
issue but that's the way it is, unfortunately.