Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Vista doesn't recognize my Audigy 2 card !!!

microsoft.public.windows.vista hardware devices






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-19-2007
=?Utf-8?B?TWljaGVs?=
 

Posts: n/a
Vista doesn't recognize my Audigy 2 card !!!
Hi,

Does anyone has the same problem, Vista didn't recognize my Augigy 2 card,
thus I can't install drivers ...

What to do ?

Thanks
--
Mike
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 02-19-2007
Chris Hagler
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Vista doesn't recognize my Audigy 2 card !!!
Go to creative.com and download the Vista drivers....

Later....Chris


"Michel" <Michel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:3948AFA1-11AB-4F62-8E8E-49312D0D2188@microsoft.com...
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone has the same problem, Vista didn't recognize my Augigy 2 card,
> thus I can't install drivers ...
>
> What to do ?
>
> Thanks
> --
> Mike


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 02-19-2007
Squibbly
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Vista doesn't recognize my Audigy 2 card !!!

"Chris Hagler" <chagler@att.net> wrote in message
news:1E1AAB96-AF6E-41F9-9AF5-6031CE3337E8@microsoft.com...
> Go to creative.com and download the Vista drivers....
>
> Later....Chris
>
>
> "Michel" <Michel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:3948AFA1-11AB-4F62-8E8E-49312D0D2188@microsoft.com...
>> Hi,
>>
>> Does anyone has the same problem, Vista didn't recognize my Augigy 2
>> card,
>> thus I can't install drivers ...
>>
>> What to do ?
>>
>> Thanks
>> --
>> Mike

>


its best to do that manually, since creative.com dont have a driver for
audigy 2 yet, it is most likely to be beta, therefore autoupdate wont
download anything

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 02-20-2007
=?Utf-8?B?TWljaGVs?=
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Vista doesn't recognize my Audigy 2 card !!!
I tried the update, but it stops stating that it doesn't see the card !!!

I have updated the drivers for the audio, I see teh audio now but not my
card..

Any more I can do ? By the way I have Vista Home Premium 64 bits...

Thanks

--
Mike


"Squibbly" wrote:

>
> "Chris Hagler" <chagler@att.net> wrote in message
> news:1E1AAB96-AF6E-41F9-9AF5-6031CE3337E8@microsoft.com...
> > Go to creative.com and download the Vista drivers....
> >
> > Later....Chris
> >
> >
> > "Michel" <Michel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > news:3948AFA1-11AB-4F62-8E8E-49312D0D2188@microsoft.com...
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Does anyone has the same problem, Vista didn't recognize my Augigy 2
> >> card,
> >> thus I can't install drivers ...
> >>
> >> What to do ?
> >>
> >> Thanks
> >> --
> >> Mike

> >

>
> its best to do that manually, since creative.com dont have a driver for
> audigy 2 yet, it is most likely to be beta, therefore autoupdate wont
> download anything
>

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Vista Media center does not recognize my Asus 7134TV tuner card =?Utf-8?B?cmFt?= microsoft.public.windows.vista hardware devices 5 02-19-2009 15:13
CDEX Does not Recognize Drives in Vista Matt Hickman microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 0 03-01-2007 07:57
Vista doesn't recognize Password =?Utf-8?B?TmV0SHVyc3Q=?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration accounts passwords 3 02-28-2007 14:12
Vista won't recognize HDD Ryetronics microsoft.public.windows.vista hardware devices 13 02-12-2007 16:13
Audigy card not detected after Vista install =?Utf-8?B?V29sZnk=?= microsoft.public.windows.vista hardware devices 1 02-11-2007 18:24




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:01.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120