Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Webcam???

microsoft.public.windows.vista hardware devices






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-18-2007
Paul Owen
 

Posts: n/a
Webcam???
Having real trouble getting vista x64 drivers for a bog standard (it works)
usb webcam/mic anybody help?

P@aul

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 02-18-2007
Squibbly
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Webcam???

"Paul Owen" <owenpdk@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
news47B1E45-F001-45AA-9584-D3D7E3FAFC2A@microsoft.com...
> Having real trouble getting vista x64 drivers for a bog standard (it
> works)
> usb webcam/mic anybody help?
>
> P@aul


most usb webcam should work, vista has the drivers on most i dont know how
old your cam is

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 02-18-2007
Paul Owen
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Webcam???
Not that old, its from Argus(dont laugh) bout 10 months old, made by IT
WORKS... (white/blue) please help.... need drivers....

cheers p@ul


"Squibbly" <notreal@tostopspam.com> wrote in message
news:51DE05F2-26FB-41C5-B59B-F39C9C1FD8B2@microsoft.com...
>
> "Paul Owen" <owenpdk@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> news47B1E45-F001-45AA-9584-D3D7E3FAFC2A@microsoft.com...
>> Having real trouble getting vista x64 drivers for a bog standard (it
>> works)
>> usb webcam/mic anybody help?
>>
>> P@aul

>
> most usb webcam should work, vista has the drivers on most i dont know how
> old your cam is


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 02-18-2007
Squibbly
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Webcam???
my webcam came out ages ago like something like 2 years and vista got the
drivers from windows update or you can use the cd version until windows will
find an appropiate one for you
all vista is, is windows 2003 server jazzed up (thats if you got the home
premium or ultimate), and media center with it, with windows 2003, you got
the ability to use other operating device drivers, for example, if windows
didnt find the generic drivers for it, since this will be used for servers,
which domains are connected by different computers of different OS, so long
as it is windows, you could use that

"Paul Owen" <owenpdk@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
news:uwhvtzuUHHA.4404@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
> Not that old, its from Argus(dont laugh) bout 10 months old, made by IT
> WORKS... (white/blue) please help.... need drivers....
>
> cheers p@ul
>
>
> "Squibbly" <notreal@tostopspam.com> wrote in message
> news:51DE05F2-26FB-41C5-B59B-F39C9C1FD8B2@microsoft.com...
>>
>> "Paul Owen" <owenpdk@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>> news47B1E45-F001-45AA-9584-D3D7E3FAFC2A@microsoft.com...
>>> Having real trouble getting vista x64 drivers for a bog standard (it
>>> works)
>>> usb webcam/mic anybody help?
>>>
>>> P@aul

>>
>> most usb webcam should work, vista has the drivers on most i dont know
>> how old your cam is

>


Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WebCam Problem Wayne microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 5 08-13-2007 21:22
Webcam?? Paul Owen microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 10 02-18-2007 03:12
Webcam Problem Paul Owen microsoft.public.windows.vista hardware devices 0 02-05-2007 22:34
PC Webcam-168 R microsoft.public.windows.vista hardware devices 1 01-31-2007 22:35
Intel CS630 Webcam Chris Buchan microsoft.public.windows.vista hardware devices 2 01-23-2007 18:25




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:56.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120