MPU 401 - Compatible MIDI Device (ASUS AN8-E)

=?Utf-8?B?V2FWZQ==?=

MPU 401 - Compatible MIDI Device (ASUS AN8-E)
Windows Vista is not installing:

ACPI\PNPB006\3&2411e6fe&0=MPU-401 Compatible MIDI Device

Anyone with the same problem or a solution?
neil

Re: MPU 401 - Compatible MIDI Device (ASUS AN8-E)
I have C-Media onboard and no Midi driver installed. I'm sure I've read a
post here somewhere that said there was no midi support.

Neil
"WaVe" <WaVe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Windows Vista is not installing:
>
> ACPI\PNPB006\3&2411e6fe&0=MPU-401 Compatible MIDI Device
>
> Anyone with the same problem or a solution?

Mike Williams

Re: MPU 401 - Compatible MIDI Device (ASUS AN8-E)
At what point did install fail? What was the error message?

What did the upgrade advisor say about your devices prior to installation?

"WaVe" <WaVe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Windows Vista is not installing:
>
> ACPI\PNPB006\3&2411e6fe&0=MPU-401 Compatible MIDI Device
>
> Anyone with the same problem or a solution?

=?Utf-8?B?V2FWZQ==?=

Re: MPU 401 - Compatible MIDI Device (ASUS AN8-E)
I've tried to install automatically "searching the driver online" and it says
that Windows could not find the proper drive. Windows Vista supports MIDI?

"Mike Williams" wrote:

> At what point did install fail? What was the error message?
>
> What did the upgrade advisor say about your devices prior to installation?
>
> "WaVe" <WaVe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Windows Vista is not installing:
> >
> > ACPI\PNPB006\3&2411e6fe&0=MPU-401 Compatible MIDI Device
> >
> > Anyone with the same problem or a solution?

=?Utf-8?B?c19hX2ZveA==?=

Re: MPU 401 - Compatible MIDI Device (ASUS AN8-E)
I have the same problem I'm using a Medion Pc and a C-Media onbord Soundcard,
so my PC need some minutes to boot, but all is working

"WaVe" wrote:

> I've tried to install automatically "searching the driver online" and it says
> that Windows could not find the proper drive. Windows Vista supports MIDI?
>
> "Mike Williams" wrote:
>
> > At what point did install fail? What was the error message?
> >
> > What did the upgrade advisor say about your devices prior to installation?
> >
> > "WaVe" <WaVe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > Windows Vista is not installing:
> > >
> > > ACPI\PNPB006\3&2411e6fe&0=MPU-401 Compatible MIDI Device
> > >
> > > Anyone with the same problem or a solution?

=?Utf-8?B?R2Vja3M=?=

Re: MPU 401 - Compatible MIDI Device (ASUS AN8-E)
I can't figure out what device this is.

Total Error Message:
Windows Vista does not support MPU-401 Compatible MIDI Device

This problem was caused by a compatibility issue between Windows Vista and
MPU-401 Compatible MIDI Device. This program was created by NVIDIA
Corporation.

"s_a_fox" wrote:

> I have the same problem I'm using a Medion Pc and a C-Media onbord Soundcard,
> so my PC need some minutes to boot, but all is working
>
> "WaVe" wrote:
>
> > I've tried to install automatically "searching the driver online" and it says
> > that Windows could not find the proper drive. Windows Vista supports MIDI?
> >
> > "Mike Williams" wrote:
> >
> > > At what point did install fail? What was the error message?
> > >
> > > What did the upgrade advisor say about your devices prior to installation?

=?Utf-8?B?cmFpZGVyXzk3NQ==?=

RE: MPU 401 - Compatible MIDI Device (ASUS AN8-E)

Windows Vista does not support MPU-401 Compatible MIDI Device

This problem was caused by a compatibility issue between Windows Vista and
MPU-401 Compatible MIDI Device. This program was created by NVIDIA Corporation

what is this device can you let me know

"WaVe" wrote:

> Windows Vista is not installing:
>
> ACPI\PNPB006\3&2411e6fe&0=MPU-401 Compatible MIDI Device
>
> Anyone with the same problem or a solution?

=?Utf-8?B?cmFpZGVyXzk3NQ==?=

RE: MPU 401 - Compatible MIDI Device (ASUS AN8-E)
my windows vista is working very good that is the only thing wrong with it.
Now can some one tell me what this thing is i think i am going mad some one
help

"raider_975" wrote:

> Windows Vista does not support MPU-401 Compatible MIDI Device
>
> This problem was caused by a compatibility issue between Windows Vista and
> MPU-401 Compatible MIDI Device. This program was created by NVIDIA Corporation
>
> what is this device can you let me know
>
> "WaVe" wrote:
>
> > Windows Vista is not installing:
> >
> > ACPI\PNPB006\3&2411e6fe&0=MPU-401 Compatible MIDI Device
> >
> > Anyone with the same problem or a solution?

krngrn

Re: MPU 401 - Compatible MIDI Device (ASUS AN8-E)
I have the exact same problem I can't find out what is causing the problem
but all works ok except my C-media card install says "Can't find Wave File" I
don't know what that means but if you find a answer please lety me know Thanks

"Gecks" wrote:

> I can't figure out what device this is.
>
> Total Error Message:
> Windows Vista does not support MPU-401 Compatible MIDI Device
>
> This problem was caused by a compatibility issue between Windows Vista and
> MPU-401 Compatible MIDI Device. This program was created by NVIDIA
> Corporation.
>

> "s_a_fox" wrote:
>
> > I have the same problem I'm using a Medion Pc and a C-Media onbord Soundcard,
> > so my PC need some minutes to boot, but all is working
> >
> > "WaVe" wrote:
> >
> > > I've tried to install automatically "searching the driver online" and it says
> > > that Windows could not find the proper drive. Windows Vista supports MIDI?

Mayham Spellings

MPU 401 - Compatible MIDI Device Problem/Solution ?
Ok the problem is this !!!

Windows Vista does not support MPU-401 Compatible MIDI Device

This problem was caused by a compatibility issue between Windows Vista and
MPU-401 Compatible MIDI Device. This program was created by NVIDIA
Corporation.

Dont realy know what it dose or what its for, but i rather not have problems
on my Vista so im eager to fix it !

I read that everyone agrees to haveing this problem themselfs...
unfortunatly thats all that it hase been said so far.
(no disrespect) Need a Solution guys not more ppl saying the same thing,
makeing the list longer with the same content.

Hopefully noone got affended (it wasnt my intentions)

THX!
wayting for a reply.