Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset Family

Ahmed Hassan

Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset Family
Hi

I got a new laptop which is Acer Aspire 5720
I am having a problem changing the hardware acceleration in the Graphics
Card of my Laptop.some of the fonts in the boxes of the program don't
appear
the problem appeared before in different versions of windows but was
solved by decresing the hardware acceleration to the first notch
but in winows vista changing the hardware acceleration is disabled.

Attached to you some photos of the problems :

here is how it should look :
http://www.metacraft.com/VRC/graphic...lay_medium.png
here is how it looks on my laptop
http://www.egyptair-va.com/bad.jpg
The problem is that the Hardware acceleration is disabled

http://www.egyptair-va.com/hdwacc.jpg

Hope someone from microsoft or anyone can help me

Regards

A.H

Spirit

Re: Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset Family
Have you gone to Intel and updated the 965 drivers?
There have probably been several since your laptop
was built.

"Ahmed Hassan" <ahmedhassan@egyptair-va.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I got a new laptop which is Acer Aspire 5720
> I am having a problem changing the hardware acceleration in the Graphics
> Card of my Laptop.some of the fonts in the boxes of the program don't
> appear
> the problem appeared before in different versions of windows but was
> solved by decresing the hardware acceleration to the first notch
> but in winows vista changing the hardware acceleration is disabled.
>
> Attached to you some photos of the problems :
>
> here is how it should look :
> http://www.metacraft.com/VRC/graphic...lay_medium.png
> here is how it looks on my laptop
> http://www.egyptair-va.com/bad.jpg
> The problem is that the Hardware acceleration is disabled
>
> http://www.egyptair-va.com/hdwacc.jpg
>

> Hope someone from microsoft or anyone can help me
>
> Regards
>
> A.H

Spirit

Re: Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset Family
http://www.intel.com/support/graphic.../CS-025753.htm
Intel 965 drivers

"Ahmed Hassan" <ahmedhassan@egyptair-va.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I got a new laptop which is Acer Aspire 5720
> I am having a problem changing the hardware acceleration in the Graphics
> Card of my Laptop.some of the fonts in the boxes of the program don't
> appear
> the problem appeared before in different versions of windows but was
> solved by decresing the hardware acceleration to the first notch
> but in winows vista changing the hardware acceleration is disabled.
>
> Attached to you some photos of the problems :
>
> here is how it should look :
> http://www.metacraft.com/VRC/graphic...lay_medium.png
> here is how it looks on my laptop
> http://www.egyptair-va.com/bad.jpg
> The problem is that the Hardware acceleration is disabled
>
> http://www.egyptair-va.com/hdwacc.jpg
>

> Hope someone from microsoft or anyone can help me
>
> Regards
>
> A.H

Ahmed Hassan

Re: Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset Family
Ok Spirit
Thanks for your support but still the same problem didn't change after i
installed the latest driver

still i can't change the hardware acceleration in my Video driver it gives
the same message
http://www.egyptair-va.com/hdwacc.jpg

Hope someone can help

N.B I emailed Intel support and they said they can't find solution and it's
microfost problem and i have to contact microsoft

Regards

A.H

"Spirit" <noone@notthere.net> wrote in message
> http://www.intel.com/support/graphic.../CS-025753.htm
> Intel 965 drivers
>
> "Ahmed Hassan" <ahmedhassan@egyptair-va.com> wrote in message
>> Hi
>>
>> I got a new laptop which is Acer Aspire 5720
>> I am having a problem changing the hardware acceleration in the Graphics
>> Card of my Laptop.some of the fonts in the boxes of the program don't
>> appear
>> the problem appeared before in different versions of windows but was
>> solved by decresing the hardware acceleration to the first notch
>> but in winows vista changing the hardware acceleration is disabled.
>>
>> Attached to you some photos of the problems :
>>
>> here is how it should look :
>> http://www.metacraft.com/VRC/graphic...lay_medium.png
>> here is how it looks on my laptop
>> http://www.egyptair-va.com/bad.jpg
>> The problem is that the Hardware acceleration is disabled
>>
>> http://www.egyptair-va.com/hdwacc.jpg
>>

>> Hope someone from microsoft or anyone can help me
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> A.H

freddy

Re: Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset Family
Ahmed Hassan,

My system also disables the option to change the hardware acceleration, with
the message that my drivers don't allow it. I'm using an ATI x1650 graphics
card installed on an Intel 965 chipset motherboard running Vista Home
Premium. But those facts may have nothing to do with that option being
disabled, and may in fact not be a problem. I vaguely recall reading
something about some new standards in Vista where these settings are taken
care of automatically. I don't recall all the details in this standard, but
likely you can use google to find additional information on the Internet.
It's may be possible that your issue isn't related to the hardware
acceleration. In that case, you may need to find another solution.
--
freddy

"Ahmed Hassan" wrote:

> Ok Spirit
> Thanks for your support but still the same problem didn't change after i
> installed the latest driver
>
> still i can't change the hardware acceleration in my Video driver it gives
> the same message
> http://www.egyptair-va.com/hdwacc.jpg
>
> Hope someone can help
>
> N.B I emailed Intel support and they said they can't find solution and it's
> microfost problem and i have to contact microsoft
>
> Regards
>
> A.H
>
> "Spirit" <noone@notthere.net> wrote in message
> > http://www.intel.com/support/graphic.../CS-025753.htm
> > Intel 965 drivers
> >
> > "Ahmed Hassan" <ahmedhassan@egyptair-va.com> wrote in message
> >> Hi
> >>
> >> I got a new laptop which is Acer Aspire 5720
> >> I am having a problem changing the hardware acceleration in the Graphics
> >> Card of my Laptop.some of the fonts in the boxes of the program don't
> >> appear
> >> the problem appeared before in different versions of windows but was
> >> solved by decresing the hardware acceleration to the first notch
> >> but in winows vista changing the hardware acceleration is disabled.
> >>
> >> Attached to you some photos of the problems :
> >>
> >> here is how it should look :
> >> http://www.metacraft.com/VRC/graphic...lay_medium.png
> >> here is how it looks on my laptop
> >> http://www.egyptair-va.com/bad.jpg
> >> The problem is that the Hardware acceleration is disabled
> >>
> >> http://www.egyptair-va.com/hdwacc.jpg
> >>

> >> Hope someone from microsoft or anyone can help me
> >>
> >> Regards
> >>
> >> A.H

Ahmed Hassan

Re: Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset Family
Thanks Freddy For Your Answer

Actually the same problem usually happened in different versions for windows
Xp and it's only solution was the hardware acceleration
and i made contact with the software programer and he said it's all about
hardware acceleration

I tried to google it and most of the pages i got were talking about that
vista home premium don't allow hardware accelration

lets hope someone from microsoft can help :@

Ahmed Hassan