Please Help me Find a Laser Printer with Vista 64 support

hamidxa

Please Help me Find a Laser Printer with Vista 64 support

As the title of the thread says, can you guys please help me find a
laser printer with Vista 64 support...(scratch that "support"). I
should have said, *-confirmed to work-*, because my HP not only doesn't
work with Vista 64, but it also doesn't work with Vista 32, which HP
said it would at the very least.

Im not looking to spend that much money, anything < $150 would be
great.
Monochrome Laser printer with confirmed Vista 64 support around that
price range...there has to be at least one...

--
hamidxa
koze

Re: Please Help me Find a Laser Printer with Vista 64 support

"hamidxa" <hamidxa.2v56nh@no-mx.forums.net> schreef in bericht

> As the title of the thread says, can you guys please help me find a
> laser printer with Vista 64 support...(scratch that "support"). I
> should have said, *-confirmed to work-*, because my HP not only doesn't
> work with Vista 64, but it also doesn't work with Vista 32, which HP
> said it would at the very least.
>
> Im not looking to spend that much money, anything < $150 would be
> great.
> Monochrome Laser printer with confirmed Vista 64 support around that
> price range...there has to be at least one...
>

> --
> hamidxa

Take a look at the brother site, I have and use the HL 2070 N (network
version) but they have Vista drivers.
Ko

hamidxa

koze;417079 Wrote:
> "hamidxa" <hamidxa.2v56nh@no-mx.forums.net> schreef in bericht
> >
> > As the title of the thread says, can you guys please help me find a
> > laser printer with Vista 64 support...(scratch that "support"). I
> > should have said, *-confirmed to work-*, because my HP not only

> doesn't
> > work with Vista 64, but it also doesn't work with Vista 32, which HP
> > said it would at the very least.
> >
> > Im not looking to spend that much money, anything < $150 would be
> > great.
> > Monochrome Laser printer with confirmed Vista 64 support around that
> > price range...there has to be at least one...
> >

> > --
> > hamidxa

> Take a look at the brother site, I have and use the HL 2070 N (network
> version) but they have Vista drivers.
> Ko

Thanks!
Just bought one from OfficeMax.
It was on sale for $99, and was too hard to pass up, especially seeing
as how a few people on various sites by now (including you) have vouched
for its' Vista 64 support.

--
hamidxa
Mike Hall - MVP

Re: Please Help me Find a Laser Printer with Vista 64 support
Presumably, you have tried the Vista 64bit drivers from the HP website?

--

Mike Hall
MS MVP Windows Shell/User

Nico3d3

Re: Please Help me Find a Laser Printer with Vista 64 support

There's also the Samsung ML-2010 which support Vista x64 but I bought
the Brother HL-2070n because it has built-in network support which is
quite good for a printer of this price.

--
Nico3d3
Alfred Kaufmann

Re: Please Help me Find a Laser Printer with Vista 64 support
On Sat, 11 Aug 2007 03:10:28 -0500, hamidxa
<hamidxa.2v56nh@no-mx.forums.net> wrote:

>As the title of the thread says, can you guys please help me find a
>laser printer with Vista 64 support...(scratch that "support"). I
>should have said, *-confirmed to work-*, because my HP not only doesn't
>work with Vista 64, but it also doesn't work with Vista 32, which HP
>said it would at the very least.
>
>Im not looking to spend that much money, anything < $150 would be
>great.
>Monochrome Laser printer with confirmed Vista 64 support around that
>price range...there has to be at least one...

I just went throught two HP inkjet network printers that were supposed
to work with Vista 64bit. I returned both of them!

I was looking at a Samsung CLP-300 Colour and happened on a sale ($179
Cdn) that I could not refuse. It was easy to set up. I did not bother
with the CDs, I downloaded and installed the latest drivers. It
worked great right from the start. I also tested it with Excel 2007
spreadsheets and it printed exactly what I saw on the print preview.

I saw another Samsung printer which looked very similar and same price
range but was monochrome and had a built in colour scanner - SCX 4200.
It also has the Vista scanner and printer driver.

Al