vista sound driver crash ! no help from microsoft !

=?Utf-8?B?bmV3IHlvcms=?=

vista sound driver crash ! no help from microsoft !
microsoft is not helping nothing in vista !!
a stop:0x00000124 crash to a blue screen after clean install of windows
vista .
crash when trying to play video sample thats came w vista .
the hight df driver crashing the computer .
re install realtk R156 drivers for vista 32 b ultimate then a crash !

why canot resolve this ?

ulovely1@hotmail.com SHAME ON COMPANY LIKE MICROSOFT ALL THY WANT IS
MONEY !!! SORRY FOR BUYING VISTA !!

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/com... dware_devices
Christian

Re: vista sound driver crash ! no help from microsoft !
BECAUSE THIS OS AND THIS COMPANY SUCK!!!

"new york" <newyork@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> microsoft is not helping nothing in vista !!
> a stop:0x00000124 crash to a blue screen after clean install of windows
> vista .
> crash when trying to play video sample thats came w vista .
> the hight df driver crashing the computer .
> re install realtk R156 drivers for vista 32 b ultimate then a crash !
>
> why canot resolve this ?
>
> ulovely1@hotmail.com SHAME ON COMPANY LIKE MICROSOFT ALL THY WANT IS
> MONEY !!! SORRY FOR BUYING VISTA !!
>
> ----------------
> this
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/com... dware_devices

Owen Smith

Re: vista sound driver crash ! no help from microsoft !
It sounds like the realtek sound drivers suck
Send realtek the latest crash dump (from c:\windows\minidump) and an
explanation of the problem. Maybe they will know what to do / fix the
problem

On Fri, 09 Feb 2007 16:03:37 -0000, Christian <evaniehaus@arcor.de> wrote:

> BECAUSE THIS OS AND THIS COMPANY SUCK!!!
>

> "new york" <newyork@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> microsoft is not helping nothing in vista !!
>> a stop:0x00000124 crash to a blue screen after clean install of windows
>> vista .
>> crash when trying to play video sample thats came w vista .
>> the hight df driver crashing the computer .
>> re install realtk R156 drivers for vista 32 b ultimate then a crash !
>>
>> why canot resolve this ?
>>
>> ulovely1@hotmail.com SHAME ON COMPANY LIKE MICROSOFT ALL THY WANT IS
>> MONEY !!! SORRY FOR BUYING VISTA !!
>>
>> ----------------
>> "I
>> this
>> then
>> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>>
>> http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/com... dware_devices

Peter Foldes

Re: vista sound driver crash ! no help from microsoft !
It seems that the realtk driver is wrong. I am basing this on many posts about this realtk driver that were and is still posted in quite a few newsgroups

I would call the manufacturer of the card and ask them to give you the proper driver for Vista

Also how are you installing this driver that you have an issue with. How and where are you installing it to?

--
Peter

"new york" <newyork@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EC9C129C-CC39-4C75-A4C9-35005F51F687@microsoft.com...
> microsoft is not helping nothing in vista !!
> a stop:0x00000124 crash to a blue screen after clean install of windows
> vista .
> crash when trying to play video sample thats came w vista .
> the hight df driver crashing the computer .
> re install realtk R156 drivers for vista 32 b ultimate then a crash !
>
> why canot resolve this ?
>
> ulovely1@hotmail.com SHAME ON COMPANY LIKE MICROSOFT ALL THY WANT IS
> MONEY !!! SORRY FOR BUYING VISTA !!

> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/com... dware_devices

=?Utf-8?B?RENFTEw=?=

RE: vista sound driver crash ! no help from microsoft !
http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/...tDown=false#AC