USB IR reciever doesnt work after standby

=?Utf-8?B?TGl0aGl1bQ==?=

USB IR reciever doesnt work after standby
After my Vista PC comes out of standby mode, the USB IR reciever for my
microsoft IR keyboard and mce remote dies. I have to physically unplug and
plug it back it for it to work again.

Any ideas?

Ryan
Mike Luo [MSFT]

RE: USB IR reciever doesnt work after standby
Hello,

Thank you for using newsgroup!

After extensive review of this scenario, it appears to be the same as a current bug open with development. We have discussed this with the development
contact for this and, unfortunately, there is not an estimated time that this will be resolved.

We will monitor this bug report for you and notify you of a change in status when it occurs.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Mike Luo

Microsoft Online Partner Support

When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so that others may learn and benefit from your issue.

=?Utf-8?B?TGl0aGl1bQ==?=

RE: USB IR reciever doesnt work after standby
Thanks for the info Mike,

Good to know that you guys are already on top of it.

Ryan

"Mike Luo [MSFT]" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Thank you for using newsgroup!
>
> After extensive review of this scenario, it appears to be the same as a current bug open with development. We have discussed this with the development
> contact for this and, unfortunately, there is not an estimated time that this will be resolved.
>
> We will monitor this bug report for you and notify you of a change in status when it occurs.
>
> Thanks for your patience and understanding.
>
> Mike Luo
>
> Microsoft Online Partner Support
>
> ================================================== ===
> When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so that others may learn and benefit from your issue.
> ================================================== ===

g4yjs

Re: USB IR reciever doesnt work after standby
In answer to this problem.I had a simmilar problem with a Hewlett Packard
M7510UK multimedia pc.I also had to un plug and re inser the usb leads
....Eventually stopped the problem by atattching IR rx to seperate usb
hub(powered)and the problem stopped.Hope this is usefull to all.Best regards
Barrie.g4yjs.
"Lithium" <lithium@nospam.nospam> wrote in message
> After my Vista PC comes out of standby mode, the USB IR reciever for my
> microsoft IR keyboard and mce remote dies. I have to physically unplug and
> plug it back it for it to work again.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Ryan

Mike Luo [MSFT]

RE: USB IR reciever doesnt work after standby
Hello Ryan,

Thanks for your reply and understanding.

Have a nice day!