Audigy 2 ZS - Driver?

=?Utf-8?B?SiBNYW4=?=

Audigy 2 ZS - Driver?
The drivers for the firewire port and the game port on my Creative Sound
Blaster Audigy 2 ZS are apparently not available.

On Creative's website, the most recent release for these drivers was on
1/12/07. These do not work.

Does anyone have working x64 drivers for these two devices?

I am running Vista Ultimate x64 on a Dell XPS 600.

Thanks...
Chris Hagler

Re: Audigy 2 ZS - Driver?
Creative has DROPPED the BALL big time on releasing drivers for Vista. I
have an Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro, and the only audio that I can control is
master volume and and CD Audio......everything else is DISABLED....no Line
INs, no MIC, I am stuck in CMSS mode, the remote doesn't work, etc. I am
lucky to get sound working at all.

Hopefully they will release a full set of uncrippled drivers for VISTA soon.
Apparently, they did not have enough time make these drivers for the VISTA
release???

Read the forums at Creative and you will se the angry mob building every
day.

Good luck....

Chris Hagler

"J Man" <JMan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> The drivers for the firewire port and the game port on my Creative Sound
> Blaster Audigy 2 ZS are apparently not available.
>
> On Creative's website, the most recent release for these drivers was on
> 1/12/07. These do not work.
>
> Does anyone have working x64 drivers for these two devices?
>
> I am running Vista Ultimate x64 on a Dell XPS 600.
>
> Thanks...

Bryan Foster

Re: Audigy 2 ZS - Driver?
Yea what he said, mine works, but my speakers go crazy and dont work when I
plug something into my firewire port. GO CREATIVE!
JUNK!

"Chris Hagler" <chagler@att.net> wrote in message
> Creative has DROPPED the BALL big time on releasing drivers for Vista. I
> have an Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro, and the only audio that I can control is
> master volume and and CD Audio......everything else is DISABLED....no Line
> INs, no MIC, I am stuck in CMSS mode, the remote doesn't work, etc. I am
> lucky to get sound working at all.
>
> Hopefully they will release a full set of uncrippled drivers for VISTA
> soon. Apparently, they did not have enough time make these drivers for the
> VISTA release???
>
> Read the forums at Creative and you will se the angry mob building every
> day.
>
> Good luck....
>
> Chris Hagler
>

> "J Man" <JMan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> The drivers for the firewire port and the game port on my Creative Sound
>> Blaster Audigy 2 ZS are apparently not available.
>>
>> On Creative's website, the most recent release for these drivers was on
>> 1/12/07. These do not work.
>>
>> Does anyone have working x64 drivers for these two devices?
>>
>> I am running Vista Ultimate x64 on a Dell XPS 600.
>>
>> Thanks...

canixs

Re: Audigy 2 ZS - Driver?
I got the same problem but with USB flash memory stick plugged in and data
are being written or read.