Vista Raid Drivers

Grant Thomson

Vista Raid Drivers
Have an Asus mobo with Silicon and Nvidia Raid drives attached. Unable to
properly install Vista because of driver issues. Vista goes in, can see the
attached drives but won't show what's on them! Frustrating in the extreme. I
have searched high and low for vista drivers to no avail. Anyone knwo fo
drivers or a workaround please?

regards
Flinx

Chuck

Re: Vista Raid Drivers
You can try here fro the Silicon chip drivers: http://
http://www.siliconimage.com/support/...x?pid=0&cid=0&

I assume you checked NVidia for drivers, for that chipset, so I'm not
sure where else to try.

On Feb 6, 7:21 am, "Grant Thomson" <grant.thom...@blueyonder.co.uk>
wrote:
> Have an Asus mobo with Silicon and Nvidia Raid drives attached. Unable to
> properly install Vista because of driver issues. Vista goes in, can see the
> attached drives but won't show what's on them! Frustrating in the extreme. I
> have searched high and low for vista drivers to no avail. Anyone knwo fo
> drivers or a workaround please?
>
> regards
> Flinx

JimR

Re: Vista Raid Drivers
"Grant Thomson" <grant.thomson@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> Have an Asus mobo with Silicon and Nvidia Raid drives attached. Unable to
> properly install Vista because of driver issues. Vista goes in, can see
> the attached drives but won't show what's on them! Frustrating in the
> extreme. I have searched high and low for vista drivers to no avail.
> Anyone knwo fo drivers or a workaround please?
>
> regards
> Flinx

Which Asus motherboard? Which Nvidia chipset? If an Nforce4, Vista includes
the correct raid drivers.

--
Jim

Trac

Re: Vista Raid Drivers
And if Nforce5 also includes the correct Raid Drivers. Alternativly Asus
also has more upto date drivers for the Nforce5 onboard Raid controller.

Trac

"JimR" <jrap107@msn.com> wrote in message
> "Grant Thomson" <grant.thomson@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Have an Asus mobo with Silicon and Nvidia Raid drives attached. Unable to
>> properly install Vista because of driver issues. Vista goes in, can see
>> the attached drives but won't show what's on them! Frustrating in the
>> extreme. I have searched high and low for vista drivers to no avail.
>> Anyone knwo fo drivers or a workaround please?
>>
>> regards
>> Flinx
>>

> Which Asus motherboard? Which Nvidia chipset? If an Nforce4, Vista
> includes the correct raid drivers.
>
> --
> Jim

=?Utf-8?B?Sko=?=

Re: Vista Raid Drivers
I have a MSI k8n neo2 platinum NF3 250 ultra chipset and i cant find the
drivers for my raid-0

"Trac" wrote:

> And if Nforce5 also includes the correct Raid Drivers. Alternativly Asus
> also has more upto date drivers for the Nforce5 onboard Raid controller.
>
> Trac
>
> "JimR" <jrap107@msn.com> wrote in message
> > "Grant Thomson" <grant.thomson@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> >> Have an Asus mobo with Silicon and Nvidia Raid drives attached. Unable to
> >> properly install Vista because of driver issues. Vista goes in, can see
> >> the attached drives but won't show what's on them! Frustrating in the
> >> extreme. I have searched high and low for vista drivers to no avail.
> >> Anyone knwo fo drivers or a workaround please?
> >>
> >> regards
> >> Flinx
> >>

> > Which Asus motherboard? Which Nvidia chipset? If an Nforce4, Vista
> > includes the correct raid drivers.
> >
> > --
> > Jim

BSchnur

Re: Vista Raid Drivers
> I have a MSI k8n neo2 platinum NF3 250 ultra chipset and i cant find the
> drivers for my raid-0

http://www.msi.com.tw/program/suppor...list.php?part=
1

This link gets you to the MSI download page -- for the chipset -- and
the download (updated last week) indicates support for Vista 32/64.

Download file name is Vista_MCP61.ZIP

--
Barry Schnur