Re: Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe Not Recognized

pjb

Re: Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe Not Recognized

ketzazu, I have not heard anything bad personally about Yukon. Indeed I
actually use that LAN socket for my daily use. Here is a link to the
download page for Yukon Windows Vista x86 (yk60x86_v9.16.2.3.zip)
Released 29th January. I manually updated the driver to this, and it
works fine for me. Hope it helps you.
http://www.marvell.com/drivers/drive...dId=101&pId=39

--
pjb
pjb's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=21408

http://forums.techarena.in

Keith

Re: Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe Not Recognized
Same here - I have the original A8N SLI Premium and never had a problem with
the onboard LAN.

"pjb" <pjb.2lk1vd@DoNotSpam.com> wrote in message
newsjb.2lk1vd@DoNotSpam.com...

> ketzazu, I have not heard anything bad personally about Yukon. Indeed I
> actually use that LAN socket for my daily use. Here is a link to the
> download page for Yukon Windows Vista x86 (yk60x86_v9.16.2.3.zip)
> Released 29th January. I manually updated the driver to this, and it
> works fine for me. Hope it helps you.
> http://www.marvell.com/drivers/drive...dId=101&pId=39
>

> --
> pjb
> pjb's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=21408
> View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/showthread.php?t=536932
>
> http://forums.techarena.in

=?Utf-8?B?a2V0emF6dQ==?=

Re: Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe Not Recognized
I am using the A8V mobo with vista ultimate 64 bit. i have the A8N-SLI DELUXE
in an unopened box specially for Vista but I read that it is not vista
compatible. ASUS supprot told me to return it to the online retailer but I
bought it in september 06 and they say say they can only replace it.
I will no longer buy ASUS products because they refuse to support theur XP
motherboards so that they can sell their new Vista boards.

"pjb" wrote:

> ketzazu, I have not heard anything bad personally about Yukon. Indeed I
> actually use that LAN socket for my daily use. Here is a link to the
> download page for Yukon Windows Vista x86 (yk60x86_v9.16.2.3.zip)
> Released 29th January. I manually updated the driver to this, and it
> works fine for me. Hope it helps you.
> http://www.marvell.com/drivers/drive...dId=101&pId=39
>

> --
> pjb
> pjb's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=21408
> View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/showthread.php?t=536932
>
> http://forums.techarena.in

Bill Thomas

Re: Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe Not Recognized
I am using the A8N32 sli deluxe with vista, not the exact same board,
but no problems with this model.

Bill

ketzazu wrote:
> I am using the A8V mobo with vista ultimate 64 bit. i have the A8N-SLI DELUXE
> in an unopened box specially for Vista but I read that it is not vista
> compatible. ASUS supprot told me to return it to the online retailer but I
> bought it in september 06 and they say say they can only replace it.
> I will no longer buy ASUS products because they refuse to support theur XP
> motherboards so that they can sell their new Vista boards.
>
> "pjb" wrote:
>
>> ketzazu, I have not heard anything bad personally about Yukon. Indeed I
>> actually use that LAN socket for my daily use. Here is a link to the
>> download page for Yukon Windows Vista x86 (yk60x86_v9.16.2.3.zip)
>> Released 29th January. I manually updated the driver to this, and it
>> works fine for me. Hope it helps you.
>> http://www.marvell.com/drivers/drive...dId=101&pId=39
>>

>> --
>> pjb
>> pjb's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=21408
>> View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/showthread.php?t=536932
>>
>> http://forums.techarena.in

Bill Thomas

Re: Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe Not Recognized
oops I looked back at the header and you do say the a8n32 sli deluxe.
Mine works great with vista ultimate.

ketzazu wrote:
> I am using the A8V mobo with vista ultimate 64 bit. i have the A8N-SLI DELUXE
> in an unopened box specially for Vista but I read that it is not vista
> compatible. ASUS supprot told me to return it to the online retailer but I
> bought it in september 06 and they say say they can only replace it.
> I will no longer buy ASUS products because they refuse to support theur XP
> motherboards so that they can sell their new Vista boards.
>
> "pjb" wrote:
>
>> ketzazu, I have not heard anything bad personally about Yukon. Indeed I
>> actually use that LAN socket for my daily use. Here is a link to the
>> download page for Yukon Windows Vista x86 (yk60x86_v9.16.2.3.zip)
>> Released 29th January. I manually updated the driver to this, and it
>> works fine for me. Hope it helps you.
>> http://www.marvell.com/drivers/drive...dId=101&pId=39
>>

>> --
>> pjb
>> pjb's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=21408
>> View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/showthread.php?t=536932
>>
>> http://forums.techarena.in

GeraldF

Re: Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe Not Recognized
In article <c_idnSnJf5srKUrYnZ2dnUVZ_qrinZ2d@adelphia.com>,
jowille@adelphia.net says...
> oops I looked back at the header and you do say the a8n32 sli deluxe.
> Mine works great with vista ultimate.

Is the SLI working?
What Nvidia drivers are you using?

Thanks
Bill Thomas

Re: Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe Not Recognized
Unfortunately I'm not using it in sli mode yet. I am only using one
nvidia 7950gt. I am now using the latest driver from nvidia, 100.64,
but had no problem with the earlier drivers. I just downloaded the
latest nforce4 drivers which is:
> nforce4_amd_winvista32_15.00_english_whql

no problems so far.

Now, I need to get another 7950gt card to run it in sli. I am using
Vista Ultimate.

GeraldF wrote:
> In article <c_idnSnJf5srKUrYnZ2dnUVZ_qrinZ2d@adelphia.com>,
> jowille@adelphia.net says...
>> oops I looked back at the header and you do say the a8n32 sli deluxe.
>> Mine works great with vista ultimate.
>>

> Is the SLI working?
> What Nvidia drivers are you using?
>
> Thanks

BSchnur

Re: Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe Not Recognized
And until nVidia has SLI supporting drivers for Vista you probably
should wait...

--
Barry Schnur