"Load Driver" from a Script: How ?

Auto

"Load Driver" from a Script: How ?
Hello,

Is there a way to "Load Driver" from a Script / Batch File / Command Line /
WMI / API ?
If yes: how ?

Per example: Load a Driver for Intel SATA RAID.
With diskpart.exe i saw that i can RESCAN the disks, also using a script,
but What about Load a Driver ?

Thanks

Manfred Zhuang [MSFT]

RE: "Load Driver" from a Script: How ?
Hello,

Thank you for posting here.

From the post, I understand you would like to know how to load driver by
running a script.

If this is your concern, I am sorry that this newsgroup is primarily for
Vista Hardware Assessment issues. Please repost your issue in MSDN Support
forum for further assistance.

Refer to following article to get more information about Vista Hardware
Assessment:

Windows Vista Hardware Assessment Overview
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sol...assessment/wv/
default.mspx

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most
qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the newsgroups
regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction
with us.

For your convenience, I have included the link of MSDN Support below:

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/aa570318.aspx

I hope the information above is helpful.

If there is anything else I can do for you, feel free to let me know.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Best regards,

Manfred Zhuang(MSFT)
Microsoft Online Newsgroup Support