Problem whit driver

DEKI

Problem whit driver
I bay duel adapter for my notebook HP Pailion dv9321 (OS Win Vissta)
for adapte CardBus PC Card by Express Card/54 bat I dont have driver
for Vista (driver not work)...ANY ***S WITH SAME PROBLEM....SOLUTION

Manfred Zhuang [MSFT]

RE: Problem whit driver
Hello Customer,

Thank you for posting here.

From the post, I understand the driver for a PC Card cannot be found in
Vista.

Please understand that this newsgroup is primarily for Vista Hardware
Assessment tool issues.
Refer to following article to get more information about Vista Hardware
Assessment:

Windows Vista Hardware Assessment Overview
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sol...assessment/wv/
default.mspx

For this problem, I am sorry that since the PC Card is not produced by
Microsoft, we cannot provide the driver. I suggest you contact the vendor
of the PC Card for more information.

I believe they will provide you the driver.

I hope the information above is helpful.

If there is anything else I can do for you, feel free to let me know.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Best regards,

Manfred Zhuang(MSFT)
Microsoft Online Newsgroup Support

You can locate the newsgroup here:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...s/default.aspx

issue.

DEKI

Re: Problem whit driver
I need driver for Controler Texas Instruments PCI-8x12/7x12/6x12 CardBus for
Win Vista,
any help!!!!!!!!!!

"DEKI" <dejan_milenkovic@hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de
>I bay duel adapter for my notebook HP Pailion dv9321 (OS Win Vissta)
> for adapte CardBus PC Card by Express Card/54 bat I dont have driver
> for Vista (driver not work)...ANY ***S WITH SAME PROBLEM....SOLUTION

Manfred Zhuang [MSFT]

Re: Problem whit driver
Hi Customer,

Thank you for your reply.

According to your description, I understand that you would like to get the
driver for Texas Instruments PCI-8x12/7x12/6x12 CardBus for Win Vista

Based on my research, the device Texas Instruments PCI-8x12/7x12/6x12
CardBus is not in the Hardware Compatibility List of Vista, the
compatibility of this device on our system is not tested and Texas
Instruments has not provide us the driver.

Vista HCL list:
http://winqual.microsoft.com/hcl/Default.aspx

For this problem, I suggest you contact Texas Instruments for more
information.

Please understand that they should provide the new driver for Vista since
they produced the device.

If they cannot provide the driver for Vista, I suggest you try to replace
this device with a new one which in Vista HCL.

I am sorry for the inconvenience it may cause.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Best regards,

Manfred Zhuang(MSFT)
Microsoft Online Newsgroup Support

You can locate the newsgroup here:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...s/default.aspx

issue.

carolhnick is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I too am having that same problem with the dueladapter - Have you found a solution ?
Dustin Harper

Re: Problem whit driver
This posts to the Microsoft newsgroups as well. Please explain more about
the problem, as the previous post isn't available...

--
Dustin Harper
dharper@vistarip.com

"carolhnick" <carolhnick.34jh45@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com> wrote in