Two (2) Monitors and Sleep Mode

TerenceBoyle

Two (2) Monitors and Sleep Mode
Hello,

I am hoping that someone can help me with this issues. I have two Viewsonic
2030B monitors attached to a NVidia Quadro 3500 graphics card. I have all
the latest drives (all are signed) and I am running in Vista Ultimate 32 bit
version.

Everything is working fine and the monitors are extended properly, etc...
but... if I put the computer to 'sleep' that is I use the new option to 'save
your session and put your computer into a low-power state so that you can
quickly resume working) then only 1 of the moniters comes back on when I hit
the power button. Both are 'working' that is the system thinks I have two
because the cursor disappears off of one... but nothing I do seems to affect
this. I have tried all the different power scemes and settings that I can
find to no avail... this is frustrating because it means I have to literally
shut the machine down every time and I can not use this feature. The
moniters work fine from boot and in every other circumstance.

Any ideas?

Thank you

Terry
Richard G. Harper

Re: Two (2) Monitors and Sleep Mode
Thanks for your post, but please note the following:

Please note the following:
This newsgroup is available for you to post issues and questions about the
use of the Vista Hardware Assessment Solution Accelerator. You can use it
to collaborate directly with Microsoft Support Professionals, Microsoft Most
Valuable Professionals (MVPs) and other community members to get answers.

Your post will get more attention and better replies in the general
discussion or hardware and drivers newsgroups.