Re: <<< NEW!! Welcome to the newsgroup for the Windows Vista Hardware Assessment Solution Accelerator Community! >>>

Mike Pitt

Re: <<< NEW!! Welcome to the newsgroup for the Windows Vista Hardware Assessment Solution Accelerator Community! >>>
please help...how do we set up windows mail, when using Road Runner, so that
the mail for each account goes into its own inbox?

Please advise....thanks

"Mike Mitchell [MSFT]" <Mike.Mitchell@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We are excited to add this product to our newsgroup offering!
>
> What is it?
> The Windows Vista Hardware Assessment Solution Accelerator is an
> inventory, assessment, and reporting tool that is used to quickly and
> securely determine the computers on a network ready to run the Windows
> Vista™ operating system. The tool will find computers using Active
> Directory or the Computer Browser service, use Windows Management
> Instrumentation (WMI) to collect detailed hardware information from each
> computer, assess hardware and device compatibility for each computer, and
> generate detailed reports based on the assessment.
>
> Please note the following:
> This newsgroup is available for you to post issues and questions about the
> use of the Vista Hardware Assessment Solution Accelerator. You can use
> it to collaborate directly with Microsoft Support Professionals, Microsoft
> Most Valuable Professionals (MVPs) and other community members to get
> answers.
>
> For Developer Issues
> Post Microsoft® .NET product and technology questions to the
> http://www.msdn.microsoft.com/newsgroups/. Managed newsgroup support is
> currently available for more than 150 English newsgroups related to .NET
> technologies.
>
> For NNTP/Outlook Express Access:
> For instructions on using Outlook Express or other NNTP client to view the
> newsgroups:
> 171190 How to subscribe to newsgroups in Outlook Express
> http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;EN-US;171190
>
> Using Newsgroups: Which newsreader should I use?
> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...ewsgroups.mspx
>
> Posting and responding to break-fix issues and Simple How To Questions:
> The newsgroups are staffed weekdays by Microsoft Support professionals to
> answer your Vista Hardware Assessment Solution Accelerator questions. All
> submissions and replies need to be made in English. Our goal is to ensure
> a two business day response to all questions by either members of the
> community or Microsoft staff.
>
> International support options are also available -
> http://support.microsoft.com/common/international.aspx
>

> Before using the newsgroups, please refer to the Rules of Conduct
> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...t/default.mspx
>
> Newsgroups FAQ:
> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...sgroupfaq.mspx
>
> Privacy Statement
> http://www.microsoft.com/communities/privacy.mspx
>

> We look forward to seeing with you here!!
>
> The Windows Hardware Assessment Solution Accelerator Team

Rock

Re: <<< NEW!! Welcome to the newsgroup for the Windows Vista Hardware Assessment Solution Accelerator Community! >>>
"Mike Pitt" <mpitt@triad.rr.com> wrote
> please help...how do we set up windows mail, when using Road Runner, so
> that the mail for each account goes into its own inbox?
>
> Please advise....thanks
>

> "Mike Mitchell [MSFT]" <Mike.Mitchell@online.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message news:9BE0D6E3-8486-47B1-AE1C-AAD409629D52@microsoft.com...
>> We are excited to add this product to our newsgroup offering!
>>
>> What is it?
>> The Windows Vista Hardware Assessment Solution Accelerator is an
>> inventory, assessment, and reporting tool that is used to quickly and
>> securely determine the computers on a network ready to run the Windows
>> Vista™ operating system. The tool will find computers using Active
>> Directory or the Computer Browser service, use Windows Management
>> Instrumentation (WMI) to collect detailed hardware information from each
>> computer, assess hardware and device compatibility for each computer, and
>> generate detailed reports based on the assessment.
>>
>> Please note the following:
>> This newsgroup is available for you to post issues and questions about
>> the use of the Vista Hardware Assessment Solution Accelerator. You can
>> use it to collaborate directly with Microsoft Support Professionals,
>> Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals (MVPs) and other community members
>> to get answers.
>>
>> For Developer Issues
>> Post Microsoft® .NET product and technology questions to the
>> http://www.msdn.microsoft.com/newsgroups/. Managed newsgroup support is
>> currently available for more than 150 English newsgroups related to .NET
>> technologies.
>>
>> For NNTP/Outlook Express Access:
>> For instructions on using Outlook Express or other NNTP client to view
>> the newsgroups:
>> 171190 How to subscribe to newsgroups in Outlook Express
>> http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;EN-US;171190
>>
>> Using Newsgroups: Which newsreader should I use?
>> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...ewsgroups.mspx
>>
>> Posting and responding to break-fix issues and Simple How To Questions:
>> The newsgroups are staffed weekdays by Microsoft Support professionals to
>> answer your Vista Hardware Assessment Solution Accelerator questions. All
>> submissions and replies need to be made in English. Our goal is to ensure
>> a two business day response to all questions by either members of the
>> community or Microsoft staff.
>>
>> International support options are also available -
>> http://support.microsoft.com/common/international.aspx
>>

>> Before using the newsgroups, please refer to the Rules of Conduct
>> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...t/default.mspx
>>
>> Newsgroups FAQ:
>> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...sgroupfaq.mspx
>>
>> Privacy Statement
>> http://www.microsoft.com/communities/privacy.mspx
>>

>> We look forward to seeing with you here!!
>>
>> The Windows Hardware Assessment Solution Accelerator Team

This is not the newsgroup for your question. Didn't you read what this
newsgroup is for?

--
Rock [MS-MVP User/Shell]