problem with sound card driver for vista

Ori Shimon

problem with sound card driver for vista
hi,
i have windows vista and i can't use the sound card since even though vista
regocnizes it, there still is no sound.
at the beginning there was a sound and every time after about 20 minutes the
sound card stops working
my sound card is Realtek ALC655

i am sure this is drivers problems since a restart fixed the problem and at
windows xp it worked well
i have windows vista home premium edition
and i can't find drivers that will solve my problem my computer keeps
setting my sound card as "realtek ac 97"

please help me,

thank you very much

Ori Shimon.

Dhemes

Re: problem with sound card driver for vista
Vista Driver (32/64 bits) Driver only (ZIP file)

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/...tDown=false#AC

Gr, Dhemes

"Ori Shimon" <shimshi1@nana.co.il> schreef in bericht
> hi,
> i have windows vista and i can't use the sound card since even though
> vista regocnizes it, there still is no sound.
> at the beginning there was a sound and every time after about 20 minutes
> the sound card stops working
> my sound card is Realtek ALC655
>
> i am sure this is drivers problems since a restart fixed the problem and
> at windows xp it worked well
> i have windows vista home premium edition
> and i can't find drivers that will solve my problem my computer keeps
> setting my sound card as "realtek ac 97"
>
> please help me,
>
> thank you very much
>
> Ori Shimon.

Dhemes

Re: problem with sound card driver for vista
http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/...tDown=false#AC
"Ori Shimon" <shimshi1@nana.co.il> schreef in bericht

Greetz, Dhemes

> hi,
> i have windows vista and i can't use the sound card since even though
> vista regocnizes it, there still is no sound.
> at the beginning there was a sound and every time after about 20 minutes
> the sound card stops working
> my sound card is Realtek ALC655
>
> i am sure this is drivers problems since a restart fixed the problem and
> at windows xp it worked well
> i have windows vista home premium edition
> and i can't find drivers that will solve my problem my computer keeps
> setting my sound card as "realtek ac 97"
>
> please help me,
>
> thank you very much
>
> Ori Shimon.

Richard G. Harper

Re: problem with sound card driver for vista
Please note the following:
This newsgroup is available for you to post issues and questions about the
use of the Vista Hardware Assessment Solution Accelerator. You can use it
to collaborate directly with Microsoft Support Professionals, Microsoft Most
Valuable Professionals (MVPs) and other community members to get answers.

Please post driver request issues in the appropriate newsgroup.

"Ori Shimon" <shimshi1@nana.co.il> wrote in message
> hi,
> i have windows vista and i can't use the sound card since even though
> vista regocnizes it, there still is no sound.
> at the beginning there was a sound and every time after about 20 minutes
> the sound card stops working
> my sound card is Realtek ALC655
>
> i am sure this is drivers problems since a restart fixed the problem and
> at windows xp it worked well
> i have windows vista home premium edition
> and i can't find drivers that will solve my problem my computer keeps
> setting my sound card as "realtek ac 97"
>
> please help me,
>
> thank you very much
>
> Ori Shimon.

DanR

Re: problem with sound card driver for vista
The Windows Vista Hardware Assessment solution Accelerator is an inventory,
assessment, and reporting tool that will find computers on a network and
determine if they are ready to run the Windows VistaT operating system.
________________
From MS page.
I think the word "hardware" is confusing some folks. Did me.

> Please note the following:
> This newsgroup is available for you to post issues and questions about the
> use of the Vista Hardware Assessment Solution Accelerator. You can use
> it
> to collaborate directly with Microsoft Support Professionals, Microsoft
> Most
> Valuable Professionals (MVPs) and other community members to get answers.
>
> Please post driver request issues in the appropriate newsgroup.

> "Ori Shimon" <shimshi1@nana.co.il> wrote in message
>> hi,
>> i have windows vista and i can't use the sound card since even though
>> vista regocnizes it, there still is no sound.
>> at the beginning there was a sound and every time after about 20 minutes
>> the sound card stops working
>> my sound card is Realtek ALC655
>>
>> i am sure this is drivers problems since a restart fixed the problem and
>> at windows xp it worked well
>> i have windows vista home premium edition
>> and i can't find drivers that will solve my problem my computer keeps
>> setting my sound card as "realtek ac 97"
>>
>> please help me,
>>
>> thank you very much
>>
>> Ori Shimon.

Hugh Wyn Griffith

Re: problem with sound card driver for vista
I would agree with you.

Jacky Luo [MSFT]

RE: problem with sound card driver for vista
Hi Ori,

Thanks for posting here.

As Richard said,This newsgroup is available for you to post issues and
questions about the
use of the Vista Hardware Assessment Solution Accelerator.

your sound card drivers is not related to the vista hardware
assessment,this is a reporting tool that will find computers on a network
and determine if they are ready to run the Windows Vista operating
system.Please post your issue in the appropriate newsgroup.

http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/com...default.mspx?d
g=microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices& lang=en&cr=US&r=b29cdfa3-8
deb-4997-b525-6325f9a93ebd

your understanding is greatly appreciated.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Jacky Luo (MSFT)
Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support

PLEASE NOTE: The partner managed newsgroups are provided to
assist with break/fix issues and simple how to questions.
We also love to hear your product feedback! Let us know what you think by
posting

from the web interface: Partner Feedback
from your newsreader: microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Ori Shimon

Re: problem with sound card driver for vista
thank you for your commnet
i understand that i was confused, i will ask on the appropriate newsgroup.

thanks again

Ori

""Jacky Luo [MSFT]"" <v-jaluo@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi Ori,
>
> Thanks for posting here.
>
> As Richard said,This newsgroup is available for you to post issues and
> questions about the
> use of the Vista Hardware Assessment Solution Accelerator.
>
> your sound card drivers is not related to the vista hardware
> assessment,this is a reporting tool that will find computers on a network
> and determine if they are ready to run the Windows Vista operating
> system.Please post your issue in the appropriate newsgroup.
>
> http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/com...default.mspx?d
> g=microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices& lang=en&cr=US&r=b29cdfa3-8
> deb-4997-b525-6325f9a93ebd
>
> your understanding is greatly appreciated.
>

> Have a nice day!
>
> Best regards,
>
> Jacky Luo (MSFT)
> Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support

> ================================================== ==
> PLEASE NOTE: The partner managed newsgroups are provided to
> assist with break/fix issues and simple how to questions.
> We also love to hear your product feedback! Let us know what you think by
> posting
>
> from the web interface: Partner Feedback
> from your newsreader: microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback.
>
> We look forward to hearing from you!
> ================================================== ==
> When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader
> so that others may learn and benefit from this issue.
> ================================================== ==
> rights.
> ================================================== ==

Frank

Re: problem with sound card driver for vista
Is a Soundcard Hardware?? or ??

"Ori Shimon" <shimshi1@nana.co.il> wrote in message
> hi,
> i have windows vista and i can't use the sound card since even though
> vista regocnizes it, there still is no sound.
> at the beginning there was a sound and every time after about 20 minutes
> the sound card stops working
> my sound card is Realtek ALC655
>
> i am sure this is drivers problems since a restart fixed the problem and
> at windows xp it worked well
> i have windows vista home premium edition
> and i can't find drivers that will solve my problem my computer keeps
> setting my sound card as "realtek ac 97"
>
> please help me,
>
> thank you very much
>
> Ori Shimon.

Jacky Luo [MSFT]

Re: problem with sound card driver for vista
Hi Ori,

Thanks for your understanding,Please post to the appropriate newsgroup for
efficient assistance.

have a great day!