NOW AVAILABLE: Microsoft Assessment and Planning Solution Accelerator(formerly Windows Vista Hardware Assessment)

baldwin.ng.usa@gmail.com

NOW AVAILABLE: Microsoft Assessment and Planning Solution Accelerator(formerly Windows Vista Hardware Assessment)
Microsoft has recently released a free assessment tool, Microsoft
Assessment and Planning Solution Accelerator (formerly Windows Vista
Hardware Assessment), to help you check if your existing desktops and
servers can be migrated to Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008
respectively.

This new tool can conduct a network-wide readiness checks securely
across AD forests and domains as well as workgroups or NT 4.0
domains. It also recommend which of your existing servers are
suitable for server virtualization.

Get this free download today:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...d-4d9ea7f77730

Read more on TechNet:
http://www.microsoft.com/MAP
John

Re: NOW AVAILABLE: Microsoft Assessment and Planning Solution Accelerator (formerly Windows Vista Hardware Assessment)
<baldwin.ng.usa@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Microsoft has recently released a free assessment tool, Microsoft
> Assessment and Planning Solution Accelerator (formerly Windows Vista
> Hardware Assessment), to help you check if your existing desktops and
> servers can be migrated to Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008
> respectively.
>
> This new tool can conduct a network-wide readiness checks securely
> across AD forests and domains as well as workgroups or NT 4.0
> domains. It also recommend which of your existing servers are
> suitable for server virtualization.
>
> Get this free download today:
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...d-4d9ea7f77730
>
> Read more on TechNet:
> http://www.microsoft.com/MAP

Does not work on 64-bit systems.

Jacob Sleestaker

Re: NOW AVAILABLE: Microsoft Assessment and Planning Solution Accelerator (formerly Windows Vista Hardware Assessment)
Strange:

Hardware Requirements:
1.6-GHz or faster processor minimum (dual-core for Windows Vista)
1.5 GB of RAM minimum (2.0GB for Windows Vista)

Yet I have Vista Business edition running on a 1.3Ghz AMD cpu, and only
512Mb of RAM.