Copy and Paste web pictures

microsoft.public.windows.vista.general

Babs

Copy and Paste web pictures
I am unable to copy and paste web pictures in word, I have unchecked the
view placeholders box in word options and I still get only text no picture.
OHsusan

RE: Copy and Paste web pictures
Since no one has answered you I will state I have just been trying to figure
out how to do the same for a couple weeks. Just played with the "snipe"
tool, it copy/paste without a problem. Found the information at this site
but will still try to find more information. I do crafts and some of the
patterns require 5 or more pages and this method is extremely slow since I
can only snipe what is on the screen and can't scroll down while copying. I
liked XP where I could copy/paste a large amount. MS doesn't seem too eager
to help, just got the book of Vista Inside/Out and copy/paste isn't in the
index. This seems like a popular question and wish MS would give us
information about this. They are quick on taking our money but don't care to
help once the check clears. Let me know if you have found a solution to this.

"Babs" wrote:

> I am unable to copy and paste web pictures in word, I have unchecked the
> view placeholders box in word options and I still get only text no picture.

Morann is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Copy and Paste web pictures
Quote:
Originally Posted by OHsusan View Post

"Babs" wrote:

> I am unable to copy and paste web pictures in word, I have unchecked the
> view placeholders box in word options and I still get only text no picture.
Your trying to paste pictures with HTML format from the web pages. Just do Ctr+alt+v and paste as device independant bitmap. Works fine.
Neville Moran
Pulse Digital