Internet Explorer Add on Installer

microsoft.public.windows.vista.general

Lynneh10

Internet Explorer Add on Installer
I did a clean install of Windows Vista Ultimate on my Dell that had Windows
XP Home on it back in early 2007. Every time a attempt to go online, and
sometimes just get on my computer that has DSL, the Internest Explorer add on
installer pops up. When I used to click continue, nothing happened. How I
just have to click cancel so I can go about getting online. It contains the
flash item. Don't know anymore than that, but details show a long number.
Something got hung up and I would appreciate any ideas on how to resolve this.

Lynne
Lynneh10

RE: Internet Explorer Add on Installer
If someone can just tell me how to fine a file that is hung up in the browser
and makes the add on installer keep popping up, but can't install something,
I sure would appreciate it.

"Lynneh10" wrote:

> I did a clean install of Windows Vista Ultimate on my Dell that had Windows
> XP Home on it back in early 2007. Every time a attempt to go online, and
> sometimes just get on my computer that has DSL, the Internest Explorer add on
> installer pops up. When I used to click continue, nothing happened. How I
> just have to click cancel so I can go about getting online. It contains the
> flash item. Don't know anymore than that, but details show a long number.
> Something got hung up and I would appreciate any ideas on how to resolve this.
>
> Lynne

Josephkra is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Lynneh10 - did anyone reply to your post as I have the same exact problem that I'm trying to fix?
kevpan815

Re: Internet Explorer Add on Installer
This News Group Is 4 Windows Vista Issues, Just FYI. If You Are Having A
Problem With MSIE7, Then Go 2 The Regular MSIE News Group, However If You Are
Having A Problem With MSIE8, Then Go To The MSIE Beta News Group, Just FYI.

"Josephkra" wrote:

> Lynneh10 - did anyone reply to your post as I have the same exact
> problem that I'm trying to fix?
>

> --
> Josephkra

kevpan815

Re: Internet Explorer Add on Installer
Also, You Could Try Using Open Source Mozilla Firefox (An Open Source Web
Browser 4 Windows, Mac OSX, And Linux), And See If That Fixes your Problem
With The Add On That You Are Trying 2 Install On MSIE6, MSIE7,And/Or MSIE8
Beta1, Just FYI. Also Please Keep In Mind That MSIE8 Is Currently In Beta1
Status And Is Currently Aimed At Developers, IT Professionals, And Early
Adopter's, And That You Will Be Required 2 Uninstall Beta 1 Before You Are
Allowed 2 Install The Public Beta 2, Which Will Be Coming Out Some Time This
Summer, So Back Up All Your Files Before Installing Either MSIE8 Beta1,
And/Or Mozilla Firefox Beta4 Just FYI.