Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

My language bar won't show.

microsoft.public.windows.vista.general






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 06-24-2007
Karl
 

Posts: n/a
My language bar won't show.
When I right click the taskbar and click on toolbars the language bar does
not show.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 06-24-2007
P. Di Stolfo
 

Posts: n/a
Re: My language bar won't show.
Hello,

go to Control Panel and open Regional and Language Options.
Go to the tab "Keyboards and Languages".
Click "Change Keyboards".
There, in tab "Language Bar", check the option "Docked in taskbar".
It should reappear now.

Greetings,
Paolo Di Stolfo

"Karl" <Karl@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:6E933922-C3D6-4C57-8853-9FBD4150ED92@microsoft.com...
> When I right click the taskbar and click on toolbars the language bar does
> not show.


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 06-25-2007
Karl
 

Posts: n/a
Re: My language bar won't show.
Thanks

"P. Di Stolfo" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> go to Control Panel and open Regional and Language Options.
> Go to the tab "Keyboards and Languages".
> Click "Change Keyboards".
> There, in tab "Language Bar", check the option "Docked in taskbar".
> It should reappear now.
>
> Greetings,
> Paolo Di Stolfo
>
> "Karl" <Karl@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:6E933922-C3D6-4C57-8853-9FBD4150ED92@microsoft.com...
> > When I right click the taskbar and click on toolbars the language bar does
> > not show.

>
>

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 07-12-2008
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2
onglityit is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
CTFMON.EXE - Maybe?
I am oly.
I was having this language bar previously.

Now it is solved.

With just simple 3 steps.

1. Open c:\windows\system32\ctfmon.exe
2. Create a shortcut of it(ctfmon.exe) to the Startup folder.
3. reboot.

ENJOY!!
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 07-12-2008
John Amendall
 

Posts: n/a
Re: My language bar won't show.
On Sat, 12 Jul 2008 07:15:30 +0100, onglityit
<onglityit.3cf9s5@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com> wrote:

>
>I am oly.


And you are another VistaHeads MORON who is posting to a YEAR OLD
THREAD.

>I was having this language bar previously.
>
>Now it is solved.
>
>With just simple 3 steps.
>
>1. Open c:\windows\system32\ctfmon.exe
>2. Create a shortcut of it(ctfmon.exe) to the Startup folder.
>3. reboot.
>
>ENJOY!!


Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 07-12-2008
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2
onglityit is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Oops; wow; yeah....
Oops,
I made myself a moron again to say sorry.
Wow,
This Mr. John Amendall must be a superhero that he crossed the river of crocodiles and reach this zone to tell me that I am a moron. Without him, I would never know posting on an outdated thread is regarded as moron.
Yeah,
I must say that I am grateful, and astonished to see someone accompanying me here despite that knowing it is not good to post on a late topic.

Anyway, THANK YOU John Amendall!!
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 07-12-2008
Nonny
 

Posts: n/a
Re: My language bar won't show.
On Sat, 12 Jul 2008 13:42:12 +0100, onglityit
<onglityit.3cfrsf@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com> wrote:

>
>Oops,
>I made myself a moron again to say sorry.
>Wow,
>This Mr. John Amendall must be a superhero that he crossed the river of
>crocodiles and reach this zone to tell me that I am a moron. Without
>him, I would never know posting on an outdated thread is regarded as
>moron.
>Yeah,
>I must say that I am grateful, and astonished to see someone
>accompanying me here despite that knowing it is not good to post on a
>late topic.


No one accompanied you. Your forum leeches most of its posts from
Microsoft servers. To show you how many, just look at all the "guest"
posts.

The relatively small number of posts that originate from that forum
are sent out to Microsoft servers and are then propagated to a
bazillion other news servers around the worlid where they are seen.

It's easy to know when someone does what you did: there is never a
quote of the material being replied to. Then all one has to do is go
to Google Groups, look up the thread... VOILA. The full thread shows.


>
>Anyway, THANK YOU John Amendall!!

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
LANGUAGE BAR Keely microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 1 06-06-2007 02:01
Another Language Bar Problem... =?Utf-8?B?TGVvbmFyZG8=?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 2 04-02-2007 05:40
Language bar keeps semi-resetting =?Utf-8?B?WQ==?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 0 03-22-2007 01:21
Language bar. should show.... doesn't... =?Utf-8?B?VGhpcyBpcyBzbyBhbm5veWluZy4uLi4u?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 1 03-01-2007 09:03
Language bar in UAC prompts =?Utf-8?B?SGVybSBSLlIu?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 3 03-01-2007 03:43




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:27.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120