Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

MSN IE's Offline setting. Error 81000306

microsoft.public.windows.vista.general






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-01-2007
=?Utf-8?B?cm9zY28=?=
 

Posts: n/a
MSN IE's Offline setting. Error 81000306
MSN will not sign in. It says it cannot connect to the internet as the IE's
setting is offline, but they are online as i can use internet explorer. Can
somebody please help with this, i have tried forwarding ports and everything.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 03-01-2007
Bill Condie
 

Posts: n/a
Re: MSN IE's Offline setting. Error 81000306
MSN is cranky now and again. It may be as simple as that

"rosco" <rosco@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:AA1B7569-D2AA-40E4-AA0D-22378E79F9A3@microsoft.com...
> MSN will not sign in. It says it cannot connect to the internet as the
> IE's
> setting is offline, but they are online as i can use internet explorer.
> Can
> somebody please help with this, i have tried forwarding ports and
> everything.


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 03-01-2007
=?Utf-8?B?cm9zY28=?=
 

Posts: n/a
Re: MSN IE's Offline setting. Error 81000306
It has been like this ever since i have installed it(over two days).

"Bill Condie" wrote:

> MSN is cranky now and again. It may be as simple as that
>
> "rosco" <rosco@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:AA1B7569-D2AA-40E4-AA0D-22378E79F9A3@microsoft.com...
> > MSN will not sign in. It says it cannot connect to the internet as the
> > IE's
> > setting is offline, but they are online as i can use internet explorer.
> > Can
> > somebody please help with this, i have tried forwarding ports and
> > everything.

>

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 03-01-2007
Synapse Syndrome
 

Posts: n/a
Re: MSN IE's Offline setting. Error 81000306
"rosco" <rosco@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:3D09801D-BC0F-4FF6-9650-1413FEDA2444@microsoft.com...
> It has been like this ever since i have installed it(over two days).



Are you sure it isn't being blocked by firewall?

ss.

Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 01-16-2009
erchni
 

Posts: n/a
Re: MSN IE's Offline setting. Error 81000306

Hi,

I am have the exact same problem i think. Messenger won't log on and
when i then tell it to diagnose it finds en error in what it calls
offline settings for internet explore and gives me the error code
80048820 and the extended one of 8004812. Not the same code but seems to
be a simular problem. I don't remember changing any settings that might
effekt IE ind any way. Don't know if it has anything to do with som
update or something.


--
erchni
------------------------------------------------------------------------
erchni's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/erchni.htm
View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/vista-help/675703.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 01-16-2009
Mort
 

Posts: n/a
Re: MSN IE's Offline setting. Error 81000306
On Fri, 16 Jan 2009 09:26:36 +0530, erchni
<erchni.3m393b@DoNotSpam.com> wrote:

>
>Hi,
>
>I am have the exact same problem i think. Messenger won't log on and
>when i then tell it to diagnose it finds en error in what it calls
>offline settings for internet explore and gives me the error code
>80048820 and the extended one of 8004812. Not the same code but seems to
>be a simular problem. I don't remember changing any settings that might
>effekt IE ind any way. Don't know if it has anything to do with som
>update or something.


http://www.google.com/search?q=80048...L_enUS284US284

Mort D.
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 04-24-2009
 

Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2
furbypaper is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: MSN IE's Offline setting. Error 81000306
error 80040154: You can't sign in to Windows Live Messenger
it says my IE is offline...i'm obviously not offline...does anyone have an answer for this...
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 04-24-2009
 

Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2
furbypaper is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: MSN IE's Offline setting. Error 81000306
Quote:
Originally Posted by furbypaper View Post
error 80040154: You can't sign in to Windows Live Messenger
it says my IE is offline...i'm obviously not offline...does anyone have an answer for this...
.....................
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 04-25-2009
Gene E. Bloch
 

Posts: n/a
Re: MSN IE's Offline setting. Error 81000306
On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 02:28:23 +0100, furbypaper wrote:

> error 80040154: You can't sign in to Windows Live Messenger
> it says my IE is offline...i'm obviously not offline...does anyone have
> an answer for this...


You are not offline, but perhaps Internet Explorer is.

In Internet Explorer, click on File. Near the bottom of the menu is the
option Work Offline. If it says Work Online, then IE is offline. Click it
and see it that helps.

--
Gene E. Bloch letters0x40blochg0x2Ecom
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 10-09-2009
co_jack
 

Posts: n/a
Re: MSN IE's Offline setting. Error 81000306

dear all ;
its very simple just try this and everything will work great
CLose MSN
- Click start
- Type: cmd
- Right-click cmd.exe when it appears under Applications
- Click Run As Administrator
- Type the following: netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disabled

- Press enter
- Restart MSN

enjoy it for good.....


--
co_jack
------------------------------------------------------------------------
co_jack's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/142710.htm
View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/vista-help/675703.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Re: Vista RTM + Windows Live Messenger - ERROR 81000306 John - Ratty microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 0 03-01-2007 03:41
Re: Windows Live Messenger & Vista Beta 2 - Error 81000306 =?Utf-8?B?V2lsbA==?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 0 02-28-2007 21:04
MSN Messenger =?Utf-8?B?Um9i?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 4 02-28-2007 19:55
Re: MSN (HOTMAIL) Jeff Schafer microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 5 02-28-2007 17:45
Error 0x88982f50 when setting file properties on Vista =?Utf-8?B?Tmlrb2xh?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.file management 0 02-28-2007 14:14




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:00.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120