Using Windows Vista to create a Resume

microsoft.public.windows.vista.general

washington

Using Windows Vista to create a Resume
I can not find out where to go to use the Resume Wizard or all other
documents such as cover letters, letters, etc. I need help!
Ronnie Vernon MVP

Re: Using Windows Vista to create a Resume
These are templates that you would find in programs like Microsoft Word or
Publisher. These are standalone Microsoft Office programs that are not a
part of Vista.

--

Ronnie Vernon
Microsoft MVP

"washington" <washington @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I can not find out where to go to use the Resume Wizard or all other
> documents such as cover letters, letters, etc. I need help!

Bruce Chambers

washington wrote:
> I can not find out where to go to use the Resume Wizard or all other
> documents such as cover letters, letters, etc. I need help!

Windows Vista is an operating system. As such, it has no such
capabilities. You're apparently thinking of some sort of word
processing application.

Neither the Microsoft Office application suite, nor any of its
individual component applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access,
Outlook, etc.), have _ever_ been "part" of *any* Windows operating
system. They are, and always have been, separate applications, that
must be purchased and installed separately.

1) Go to store/shop that sells computer software.

2) Purchase either Microsoft Word, a Microsoft Office suite (or the
Microsoft Works Suite) that contains it, or Corel's WordPerfect.

3) Return home.

4) Insert installation CD in PC's CD drive and follow the on-screen
prompts and instructions to install application and desired additional
features.

For the budget-minded (who also don't need all of Word's specific
features), there's the free, open source OpenOffice:

http://www.openoffice.org/

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you: