Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Word 2007 'Not Responding'

microsoft.public.windows.vista.general






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 05-10-2007
Enrique
 

Posts: n/a
Word 2007 'Not Responding'
I have an HP laptop that originally have Windows XP installed, after
upgrading it to Windows Vista Home Premium everything went well.... i
recently installed Office 2007...... i open some word file, and do some
editing on the file, when i try to 'Save' or 'Save As...' i get the message
'Not Responding'.... what could be a possible reason for this???
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 05-10-2007
Malke
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Word 2007 'Not Responding'
Enrique wrote:
> I have an HP laptop that originally have Windows XP installed, after
> upgrading it to Windows Vista Home Premium everything went well.... i
> recently installed Office 2007...... i open some word file, and do some
> editing on the file, when i try to 'Save' or 'Save As...' i get the message
> 'Not Responding'.... what could be a possible reason for this???


Did the laptop come with a trial version of Office 2007? Did you
uninstall it and/or any older versions of Office first before you
installed the final version of Office 2007? If not, this is why you are
having the problem. Uninstall everything except your new Office 2007.


Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com
"Don't Panic!"
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 05-10-2007
Enrique
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Word 2007 'Not Responding'
No, the laptop dont include any trial of office 2007.... i was thinking maybe
the problem was, that the installation of windows Vista was an upgrade ando
not a clean installation, do you think that could be the problem???

"Malke" wrote:

> Enrique wrote:
> > I have an HP laptop that originally have Windows XP installed, after
> > upgrading it to Windows Vista Home Premium everything went well.... i
> > recently installed Office 2007...... i open some word file, and do some
> > editing on the file, when i try to 'Save' or 'Save As...' i get the message
> > 'Not Responding'.... what could be a possible reason for this???

>
> Did the laptop come with a trial version of Office 2007? Did you
> uninstall it and/or any older versions of Office first before you
> installed the final version of Office 2007? If not, this is why you are
> having the problem. Uninstall everything except your new Office 2007.
>
>
> Malke
> --
> Elephant Boy Computers
> www.elephantboycomputers.com
> "Don't Panic!"
> MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User
>

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 05-10-2007
Malke
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Word 2007 'Not Responding'
Enrique wrote:
> No, the laptop dont include any trial of office 2007.... i was thinking maybe
> the problem was, that the installation of windows Vista was an upgrade ando
> not a clean installation, do you think that could be the problem???


Possibly, but I'm not an Office expert. Suggest you post in one of the
Office groups where the Office experts will know the answer and fix for you.

Here is a list of all the MS public newsgroups so you can find the right
one for your Office question:

http://aumha.org/nntp.htm


Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com
"Don't Panic!"
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Macrobject CHM-2-Word 2007 Professional 2007.4.13. VistaDev Vista Software Development Feed 0 04-14-2007 16:08
Macrobject Word-2-CHM 2007 Professional 2007.4.13. VistaDev Vista Software Development Feed 0 04-14-2007 04:47




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:13.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120