On Feb 21, 11:58*am, PeoplesCho...@Chicago.net wrote:
> Microsoft says I need some updates to Silverlight. *I can't use the
> updates (error code 64C), I can't uninstall or Install it (the feature
> you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable.) What
> should I do?
Ok, here is what to do Step by Step,
1. Click “Start”
2. Go to “Settings” – Go to “Control Panel” if you have Windows Vista
3. Click “Control Panel”
4. Click (Add or Remove Programs) if you have Windows XP
Click (Programs and Features) if you have Windows Vista (Wait for
the list to load, may take a
5. Now in the list look for “Microsoft Silverlight” to that then Click
6. Click “Remove”, “Uninstall” (whichever it says)
7. Then a window should pop up; just follow the instructions to remove
it from you there...
8.... There you have it!
If that fails for whatever reason mainly due to a corrupt file(s) or
extension(s) you can try Microsoft support page here at
Try that and see how you go if not for whatever reason and you still
cannot uninstall Microsoft Silverlight you may have to look for a
third party uninstaller like “Revo” or “Perfect Uninstaller”.
Here’s the link for “Revo” it’s Free as far as I know…
and here’s the other link for “Perfect Uninstaller” this is not Free
though and it could cost you between $30-$40 This guy did a bit of
write up about some of the problems with Silverlight and placed some
images and links to the software download etc...
Cheers and good luck with it,