uninstalling ms office 2010 which was installed through power iso

microsoft.public.windows.vista.general

R Vivek Sarma

uninstalling ms office 2010 which was installed through power iso
hai;
i have downloaded a crappy ms office mondo 2010 from lan and installed
it.also there were some installation errors.
i am not able to use ppt/word....
hence when i tried to unistall it ,through control pannel, it is
saying "corrupted,insert original dvd/cd ".
but i have installed it by poweriso.
now i want to remove that msoffice and get some office07.
so what should i do now to uninstall it.
i have tried many times,every time it says "this product
installation has been corrupted.insert original dvd/cd......."
please help me.BTW, my os is vista home

- -
thank you,
Peter Foldes

Re: uninstalling ms office 2010 which was installed through power iso
What is office mondo 2010 ? From where did you download it from in an ISO format ?

--
Peter

"R Vivek Sarma" <rviveksarma@gmail.com> wrote in message
> hai;
> i have downloaded a crappy ms office mondo 2010 from lan and installed
> it.also there were some installation errors.
> i am not able to use ppt/word....
> hence when i tried to unistall it ,through control pannel, it is
> saying "corrupted,insert original dvd/cd ".
> but i have installed it by poweriso.
> now i want to remove that msoffice and get some office07.
> so what should i do now to uninstall it.
> i have tried many times,every time it says "this product
> installation has been corrupted.insert original dvd/cd......."
> please help me.BTW, my os is vista home
>
> - -
> thank you,

Michael

Re: uninstalling ms office 2010 which was installed through power iso
My guess is a torrent.

--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.

> What is office mondo 2010 ? From where did you download it from in an ISO
> format ?
>
> --
> Peter

> "R Vivek Sarma" <rviveksarma@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> hai;
>> i have downloaded a crappy ms office mondo 2010 from lan and installed
>> it.also there were some installation errors.
>> i am not able to use ppt/word....
>> hence when i tried to unistall it ,through control pannel, it is
>> saying "corrupted,insert original dvd/cd ".
>> but i have installed it by poweriso.
>> now i want to remove that msoffice and get some office07.
>> so what should i do now to uninstall it.
>> i have tried many times,every time it says "this product
>> installation has been corrupted.insert original dvd/cd......."
>> please help me.BTW, my os is vista home
>>
>> - -
>> thank you,

Doum

Re: uninstalling ms office 2010 which was installed through power iso
R Vivek Sarma <rviveksarma@gmail.com> écrivait news:4a387931-dbe8-4793-
91f4-b7ddda75efab@r19g2000yqb.googlegroups.com:

> hai;
> i have downloaded a crappy ms office mondo 2010 from lan and installed
> it.also there were some installation errors.
> i am not able to use ppt/word....
> hence when i tried to unistall it ,through control pannel, it is
> saying "corrupted,insert original dvd/cd ".
> but i have installed it by poweriso.
> now i want to remove that msoffice and get some office07.
> so what should i do now to uninstall it.
> i have tried many times,every time it says "this product
> installation has been corrupted.insert original dvd/cd......."
> please help me.BTW, my os is vista home
>
> - -
> thank you,

If you burn the ISO file (the right way), won't you get an install disk?
R Vivek Sarma

On Jan 27, 6:28*pm, Doum <m...@domain.net> wrote:
> R Vivek Sarma <rviveksa...@gmail.com> écrivait news:4a387931-dbe8-4793-
> 91f4-b7ddda75e...@r19g2000yqb.googlegroups.com:
>
> > hai;
> > i have downloaded a crappy ms office mondo 2010 from lan and installed
> > it.also there were some installation errors.
> > i am not able to use ppt/word....
> > hence when i tried to unistall it ,through control pannel, it is
> > saying "corrupted,insert original dvd/cd ".
> > but i have installed it by poweriso.
> > now i want to remove that msoffice and get some office07.
> > so what should i do now to uninstall it.
> > i have tried many times,every time *it *says "this product
> > installation has been corrupted.insert original dvd/cd......."
> > please help me.BTW, my os is vista home

> > - -
> > thank you,

> If you burn the ISO file (the right way), won't you get an install disk?

i got the iso version from my institute's local area network- LAN
Mondo is MS office 2010 beta version
by the way i have solved the problem
i got some page saying how to do it.