? about Vista recovery Disk DL from neosmart.net

microsoft.public.windows.vista.general

Pflueger

? about Vista recovery Disk DL from neosmart.net
Unrelated to a recent previous post about a Vista Recovery Disk, I read
today on How-To-Geek.com about one that Windows offered that is available
for free DL from neosmart.net. It is supposed to function better than the
recovery partition that is provided OEM with Vista on laptops. When I went
there I DLed the 32-bit torrent file from their link, it turns out to be an
html file that is just a bunch of code. I understand that the actual
recovery disk is over 100MBs.

Can somebody fill me in about what I am supposed to do to get the actual
neosmart torrent file to download with my DL manager (flashget)-- or do I do
something with the html file I just got? Or do I have to DL it from their
page into a bit torrent program?

Thanks,

pflu

Re: ? about Vista recovery Disk DL from neosmart.net
Report The Download Site 2 Piracy@Microsoft.com And Then Re-Format Your
Computer And Install Open Source Linux Ubuntu 9.04 RTW From
http://www.ubuntu.com/ (There Is No Such Thing As A Free Microsoft Windows
Copy, See http://www.microsoft.com/piracy 4 More Info)!

"Pflueger" <phluge1@yaBLOODYhoot.com> wrote in message
> Unrelated to a recent previous post about a Vista Recovery Disk, I read
> today on How-To-Geek.com about one that Windows offered that is available
> for free DL from neosmart.net. It is supposed to function better than the
> recovery partition that is provided OEM with Vista on laptops. When I went
> there I DLed the 32-bit torrent file from their link, it turns out to be
> an html file that is just a bunch of code. I understand that the actual
> recovery disk is over 100MBs.
>
> Can somebody fill me in about what I am supposed to do to get the actual
> neosmart torrent file to download with my DL manager (flashget)-- or do I
> do something with the html file I just got? Or do I have to DL it from
> their page into a bit torrent program?
>
> Thanks,
>
> pflu

Gordon's Psychiatrist

kevpan815@gmail.com wrote:
> Report The Download Site 2 Piracy@Microsoft.com And Then Re-Format Your
> Computer And Install Open Source Linux Ubuntu 9.04 RTW From
> http://www.ubuntu.com/ (There Is No Such Thing As A Free Microsoft
> Windows Copy, See http://www.microsoft.com/piracy 4 More Info)!

Never Install Ubuntu On Any Machine. Just FYI. Ubuntu Is For Retards. Just FYI. Did I Say
Just FYI?

There Is A Free Microsoft Copy Of Windows Waiting Just FYI.

You Can Use Windows For Keeping Track Of Drug Shipments. Just FYI.

You Can Use Windows For Keeping Track Of Republican Senators Looking For *** Sex. Just FYI.

Just FYI.
Pflueger

Re: ? about Vista recovery Disk DL from neosmart.net
Thanks for nothing -- I will just assume both of you are having a rotten day
seeing as how you have time to browse newsgroups just to write something.

It turns out that this recovery disk is an ISO that is not a copy of
Windows, is not illegal AFAIK inasmuch as it is offered at several
well-known long-standing tech blogs and the issue of illegality is addressed
in the posted comments and explained away.

Then I was able to find a link to the ISO file direct that does not require
a torrent app, so I am DLing it now with flashget -- a 124MB program that
you burn an image to a CD with.

Thanks anyway.

pflu

"Gordon's Psychiatrist" <gordon@psyc.gov> wrote in message
> kevpan815@gmail.com wrote:
>> Report The Download Site 2 Piracy@Microsoft.com And Then Re-Format Your
>> Computer And Install Open Source Linux Ubuntu 9.04 RTW From
>> http://www.ubuntu.com/ (There Is No Such Thing As A Free Microsoft
>> Windows Copy, See http://www.microsoft.com/piracy 4 More Info)!
>>

> Never Install Ubuntu On Any Machine. Just FYI. Ubuntu Is For Retards.
> Just FYI. Did I Say Just FYI?
>
> There Is A Free Microsoft Copy Of Windows Waiting Just FYI.
>
> You Can Use Windows For Keeping Track Of Drug Shipments. Just FYI.
>
> You Can Use Windows For Keeping Track Of Republican Senators Looking For
> *** Sex. Just FYI.
>
> Just FYI.

Gordon

> Thanks for nothing -- I will just assume both of you are having a rotten
> day seeing as how you have time to browse newsgroups just to write
> something.

Just killfile the two idiots...most other people have...

Gordon's Psychiatrist

Pflueger wrote:
> Thanks for nothing -- I will just assume both of you are having a rotten day
> seeing as how you have time to browse newsgroups just to write something.

I am not having a rotten day. Just enjoying responding to the retards of the group. Cheap
entertainment.
Gordon's Psychiatrist

Gordon wrote:

> "Pflueger" <phluge1@yaBLOODYhoot.com> wrote in message
>> Thanks for nothing -- I will just assume both of you are having a
>> rotten day seeing as how you have time to browse newsgroups just to
>> write something.
>>

> Just killfile the two idiots...most other people have...

Err. Maybe Err, most have killfiled you. Err.
<sigh>

Err.
Pflueger

> Pflueger wrote:
>> Thanks for nothing -- I will just assume both of you are having a rotten
>> day seeing as how you have time to browse newsgroups just to write
>> something.

> I am not having a rotten day. Just enjoying responding to the retards of
> the group. Cheap entertainment.

"Entertainment?" And you call OTHER PEOPLE retards?You really need to leave
out of your outhouse once in a while.

Gordon's Psychiatrist

Andy Huang wrote:
> "most people" Speaking for Alias and Jewboy?

Not for you since you have no clue how to use a computer.
Gordon's Psychiatrist

Pflueger wrote:
> "Gordon's Psychiatrist" <gordon@psyc.gov> wrote in message
>> Pflueger wrote:
>>> Thanks for nothing -- I will just assume both of you are having a rotten
>>> day seeing as how you have time to browse newsgroups just to write
>>> something.

>> I am not having a rotten day. Just enjoying responding to the retards of
>> the group. Cheap entertainment.

> "Entertainment?" And you call OTHER PEOPLE retards?You really need to leave
> out of your outhouse once in a while.

Sorry. No can do. I decorated the outhouse with nice stuff.