Another Vista activation workaround out from China !!

microsoft.public.windows.vista.general

Janet Chen

Another Vista activation workaround out from China !!
Three workarounds are already known...

1) Hybrid method (replace certain system files from evaluated version)
2) Illegal Internet KMS servers to activate Business Edition Vista and
Enterprise Edition Vista
3) Time Crack 2099

NOW, HERE IS THE 4TH WORKAROUND FROM CHINA !!!
Let me call it "Lenovo OEM Method"

Modify BIOS on your motherboard to fool OEM activation and to install Lenovo
OEM Vista !!
Here are the details !! Oh, this method is for advanced users only !!

http://vistafans.com/viewthread.php?tid=90009

Hugh Jass

Re: Another Vista activation workaround out from China !!

"Janet Chen" <janet_chen@yahoo.com.cn> wrote in message
> Three workarounds are already known...
>
> 1) Hybrid method (replace certain system files from evaluated version)
> 2) Illegal Internet KMS servers to activate Business Edition Vista and
> Enterprise Edition Vista
> 3) Time Crack 2099
>
> NOW, HERE IS THE 4TH WORKAROUND FROM CHINA !!!
> Let me call it "Lenovo OEM Method"
>
> Modify BIOS on your motherboard to fool OEM activation and to install
> Lenovo OEM Vista !!
> Here are the details !! Oh, this method is for advanced users only !!

Yes, I agree. Only those advanced enough to read chinese!! (or Japanese, I
can't tell the difference!)

> http://vistafans.com/viewthread.php?tid=90009

Mr. Vista

Re: Another Vista activation workaround out from China !!
!!

"Janet Chen" <janet_chen@yahoo.com.cn> wrote in message
> Three workarounds are already known...
>
> 1) Hybrid method (replace certain system files from evaluated version)
> 2) Illegal Internet KMS servers to activate Business Edition Vista and
> Enterprise Edition Vista
> 3) Time Crack 2099
>
> NOW, HERE IS THE 4TH WORKAROUND FROM CHINA !!!
> Let me call it "Lenovo OEM Method"
>
> Modify BIOS on your motherboard to fool OEM activation and to install
> Lenovo OEM Vista !!
> Here are the details !! Oh, this method is for advanced users only !!
>
> http://vistafans.com/viewthread.php?tid=90009

Janet Chen

Re: Another Vista activation workaround out from China !!
No, I don't promote piracy but report piracy
"William" <woogles@charter.net> ??????:ui3iwihQHHA.3592@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
Thanks Janet! You do more to promote piracy than even Capt. Jack Sparrow.

"Janet Chen" <janet_chen@yahoo.com.cn> wrote in message news:OavmXPeQHHA.3304@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
Three workarounds are already known...

1) Hybrid method (replace certain system files from evaluated version)
2) Illegal Internet KMS servers to activate Business Edition Vista and
Enterprise Edition Vista
3) Time Crack 2099

NOW, HERE IS THE 4TH WORKAROUND FROM CHINA !!!
Let me call it "Lenovo OEM Method"

Modify BIOS on your motherboard to fool OEM activation and to install Lenovo
OEM Vista !!
Here are the details !! Oh, this method is for advanced users only !!

http://vistafans.com/viewthread.php?tid=90009

Robert Firth

Re: Another Vista activation workaround out from China !!
By providing such details you are promoting piracy. If you really cared about preventing priracy, you would simply report it to Microsoft directly.

--
/* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* Robert Firth *

"Janet Chen" <janet_chen@yahoo.com.cn> wrote in message news:Off$XBlQHHA.3316@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
No, I don't promote piracy but report piracy
"William" <woogles@charter.net> ??????:ui3iwihQHHA.3592@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
Thanks Janet! You do more to promote piracy than even Capt. Jack Sparrow.

"Janet Chen" <janet_chen@yahoo.com.cn> wrote in message news:OavmXPeQHHA.3304@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
Three workarounds are already known...

1) Hybrid method (replace certain system files from evaluated version)
2) Illegal Internet KMS servers to activate Business Edition Vista and
Enterprise Edition Vista
3) Time Crack 2099

NOW, HERE IS THE 4TH WORKAROUND FROM CHINA !!!
Let me call it "Lenovo OEM Method"

Modify BIOS on your motherboard to fool OEM activation and to install Lenovo
OEM Vista !!
Here are the details !! Oh, this method is for advanced users only !!

http://vistafans.com/viewthread.php?tid=90009

Mr.Hacker

Re: Another Vista activation workaround out from China !!

"Janet Chen" <janet_chen@yahoo.com.cn> wrote in message
No, I don't promote piracy but report piracy

Thanks for the heads-up Janet.
Any chance of a link to an English version ?

Henry Jones

Thank your Mom
Just love your family name Hugh. By the way, what's your Mom's first Name?

:-)

news:45baf5c9$0$24452$88260bb3@free.teranews.com.. .