EASEUS Partition Master or Partition Magic?

microsoft.public.windows.vista.general

bean123

EASEUS Partition Master or Partition Magic?

you guys,

i want to extend my system partition on Vista, and my friend Bob told
me to use EASEUS Partition Master or Partition Magic, but i dont know
which one to choose?
any ideas?

--
bean123
bean123's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/bean123.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

ray

Re: EASEUS Partition Master or Partition Magic?
On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 08:34:20 +0530, bean123 wrote:

> you guys,
>
> i want to extend my system partition on Vista, and my friend Bob told
> me to use EASEUS Partition Master or Partition Magic, but i dont know
> which one to choose?
> any ideas?

FWIW - I'd the the Gparted Live CD - it's only a download away.
John Doe

bean123 <bean123.3p6abe@DoNotSpam.com> wrote:

> i want to extend my system partition on Vista, and my friend Bob
> told me to use EASEUS Partition Master or Partition Magic, but i
> dont know which one to choose?
> any ideas?

Acronis Disk Director
SIW2

Re: EASEUS Partition Master or Partition Magic?

Hi,

If you use partition magic on an already installed Vista, you will
likely need to reinstall.

If you use GParted on the System partition, you will likely need to do
a startup repair. I have tried this myself and it worked fine. Tutorial
here:

'Using GParted to Resize Your Windows Vista Partition :: the How-To
Geek'
(http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windo...ista-partition)

I have used both Easeus Pro and Paragon PM9 . Both work perfectly for
me on Vista x64 and Win 7 x64.

PM9 has more features, but is more expensive than Easeus. PM10 is
coming out in April - if you can wait.

Hope it helps

SIW2

--
SIW2
Hank J.

Re: EASEUS Partition Master or Partition Magic?
On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 08:34:20 +0530, bean123
<bean123.3p6abe@DoNotSpam.com> wrote:

>you guys,
>
>i want to extend my system partition on Vista, and my friend Bob told
>me to use EASEUS Partition Master or Partition Magic, but i dont know
>which one to choose?
>any ideas?

Partition Magic is incompatible with Vista, so EASEUS is your choice.
theWeissGuy

bean123 wrote:

> you guys,
>
> i want to extend my system partition on Vista, and my friend Bob told
> me to use EASEUS Partition Master or Partition Magic, but i dont know
> which one to choose?
> any ideas?

Considering that EASEUS Partition Manager Home Edition is fre and works
great for me on Vista, why pay for something else?

--
theWeissGuy
theWeissGuy

bean123 wrote:

> you guys,
>
> i want to extend my system partition on Vista, and my friend Bob told
> me to use EASEUS Partition Master or Partition Magic, but i dont know
> which one to choose?
> any ideas?

Considering that EASUS Partion Manager Home Edition is free and works
with Vista why pay for anything else?

--
theWeissGuy
bean123

Re: EASEUS Partition Master or Partition Magic?

thx you guys,

now i know EASEUS Partition Master,GParted, Paragon PM9 and Acronis
Disk Director for vista. as theWeissGuy says"Considering that EASUS
Partion Manager Home Edition is free and works with Vista why pay for
anything else?"
I choose EASEUS Partition Master and find this
http://www.partition-tool.com/personal.htm

yeah it's totally FREE for home vista users.

BTW, anybody use EASEUS Partition Master before? i need some
information from you

--
bean123
bean123's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/bean123.htm
View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/vista-help/1141947.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

webster72n

"bean123" <bean123.3p84zb@DoNotSpam.com> wrote in message

> thx you guys,
>
> now i know EASEUS Partition Master,GParted, Paragon PM9 and Acronis
> Disk Director for vista. as theWeissGuy says"Considering that EASUS
> Partion Manager Home Edition is free and works with Vista why pay for
> anything else?"
> I choose EASEUS Partition Master and find this
> http://www.partition-tool.com/personal.htm

That's the right one.

> yeah it's totally FREE for home vista users.
>
> BTW, anybody use EASEUS Partition Master before? i need some
> information from you

Didn't use it yet, but all necessary instructions are included and easily
accessible.

> --
> bean123
> bean123's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/bean123.htm
> View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/vista-help/1141947.htm
>
> http://forums.techarena.in

bean123

theWeissGuy;4306892 Wrote:
> bean123 wrote:
>

> > you guys,
> >
> > i want to extend my system partition on Vista, and my friend Bob

> told
> > me to use EASEUS Partition Master or Partition Magic, but i dont

> know
> > which one to choose?
> > any ideas?

> Considering that EASEUS Partition Manager Home Edition is fre and
> works
> great for me on Vista, why pay for something else?
>
> --
> theWeissGuy

hi theWeissGuy,
how can i extend my data partition on vista with seagate 320g hhd?

system partition 60g,40.2g used
data partition 180g,175.6g used
backup partition 80g,12g used

you said you have used EPM, please tell how to slove my problem,thank
you!