Hotmail inbox gone

microsoft.public.windows.vista.general

JERRY

Hotmail inbox gone
Is there a news group for Hotmail that is in english. I went to my Hotmail
account and all my in box was gone, I use Live Mail to view the account. I
tried going to the web site directly but same problem. The help features
were of no help. Any suggestions would be appreciated

Alias

Re: Hotmail inbox gone
JERRY wrote:
> Is there a news group for Hotmail that is in english. I went to my
> Hotmail account and all my in box was gone, I use Live Mail to view the
> account. I tried going to the web site directly but same problem. The
> help features were of no help. Any suggestions would be appreciated

Three things:

You're foolish to use Hotmail as you have painfully found out.

Backing up your email is your best friend.

Get a GMail account and receive it in an email client like Thunderbird
that's easy to back up.

Alias
Malke

Re: Hotmail inbox gone
JERRY wrote:

> Is there a news group for Hotmail that is in english. I went to my Hotmail
> account and all my in box was gone, I use Live Mail to view the account. I
> tried going to the web site directly but same problem. The help features
> were of no help. Any suggestions would be appreciated

I don't think there is a Hotmail newsgroup but you can look here:

Here are the links I have for help with Hotmail:

MSN Hotmail Top Issues and Support Information -
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/316659

Contacting Hotmail (MSN) -
http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/dasp/ua_info.asp

Phone: http://support.msn.com/accessnumbers.aspx

Customer Support for MSN, Hotmail -
https://accountservices.passport.net...merSupport.srf

Hotmail Support Request - http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/support

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!

Bill Yanaire

Re: Hotmail inbox gone

"Alias" <iamaliasNUKE@gmailTHIS.com> wrote in message
> JERRY wrote:
>> Is there a news group for Hotmail that is in english. I went to my
>> Hotmail account and all my in box was gone, I use Live Mail to view the
>> account. I tried going to the web site directly but same problem. The
>> help features were of no help. Any suggestions would be appreciated

> Three things:
>
> You're foolish to use Hotmail as you have painfully found out.

Nothing wrong with Hotmail. There is something wrong if you use Ubuntu.
Therefore users should not use Ubuntu.

Alias

Re: Hotmail inbox gone
Bill Yanaire wrote:
> "Alias" <iamaliasNUKE@gmailTHIS.com> wrote in message
>> JERRY wrote:
>>> Is there a news group for Hotmail that is in english. I went to my
>>> Hotmail account and all my in box was gone, I use Live Mail to view the
>>> account. I tried going to the web site directly but same problem. The
>>> help features were of no help. Any suggestions would be appreciated

>> Three things:
>>
>> You're foolish to use Hotmail as you have painfully found out.
>>

> Nothing wrong with Hotmail.

LOL! Good one. That explains a lot about you. Did you also use AOL?

Snip lies.

Alias
FBonWin7b1x64

Re: Hotmail inbox gone
Alias wrote:
> Bill Yanaire wrote:
>> "Alias" <iamaliasNUKE@gmailTHIS.com> wrote in message
>>> Three things:
>>>
>>> You're foolish to use Hotmail as you have painfully found out.
>>>

>> Nothing wrong with Hotmail.

> LOL! Good one. That explains a lot about you.

Actually that explains a lot about just how very stupid you are.
Lying linux *****-fukikin loser.
Alias

Re: Hotmail inbox gone
FBonWin7b1x64 wrote:
> Alias wrote:
>> Bill Yanaire wrote:
>>> "Alias" <iamaliasNUKE@gmailTHIS.com> wrote in message

>>> Nothing wrong with Hotmail.

>> LOL! Good one. That explains a lot about you.

> Actually that explains a lot about just how very stupid you are.
> Lying linux *****-fukikin loser.

I am sure I had a Hotmail account long before you and I most certainly
know what I'm talking about. Hotmail is the only account I've ever had
that gets spam even though you've never used the account for *anything*.

The fact that you feel you need to call someone a "lying linux
*****-fukking loser" says much more about you than I.

Alias
FBonWin7b1x64

Re: Hotmail inbox gone
Alias wrote:
> FBonWin7b1x64 wrote:
>> Alias wrote:

>>> LOL! Good one. That explains a lot about you.

>> Actually that explains a lot about just how very stupid you are.
>> Lying linux *****-fukikin loser.

> I am sure I had a Hotmail account long before you...

Liar!

and I most certainly
> know what I'm talking about.

More of your lies, liar!

Hotmail is the only account I've ever had
> that gets spam even though you've never used the account for *anything*.

Just proves haw stupid you really are.

> The fact that you feel you need to call someone a "lying linux
> *****-fukking loser" says much more about you than I.

Wrong seeing as how You are the lying linux troll, *****-fukker.

Alias

Re: Hotmail inbox gone
FBonWin7b1x64 wrote:
> Alias wrote:
>> FBonWin7b1x64 wrote:

>>> Actually that explains a lot about just how very stupid you are.
>>> Lying linux *****-fukikin loser.

>> I am sure I had a Hotmail account long before you...

> Liar!

I got one when they came out so it's possible we have had an account the
same amount of time.

> and I most certainly
>> know what I'm talking about.

> More of your lies, liar!

Calling me a liar isn't enough. You gotta prove it.

> Hotmail is the only account I've ever had
>> that gets spam even though you've never used the account for *anything*.

> Just proves haw stupid you really are.

Really? Please explain (as if). It doesn't happen with GMail or Yahoo,
with the SAME user name.

>> The fact that you feel you need to call someone a "lying linux
>> *****-fukking loser" says much more about you than I.

> Wrong seeing as how You are the lying linux troll, *****-fukker.

Being as I am not, that makes you what?

A fool who doesn't even know he's being foolish.

Alias

FBonWin7b1x64

Re: Hotmail inbox gone
Alias wrote:
> FBonWin7b1x64 wrote:
>> Alias wrote:

>>> I am sure I had a Hotmail account long before you...

>> Liar!

> I got one when they came out so it's possible we have had an account the
> same amount of time.
>

>> and I most certainly
>>> know what I'm talking about.

>> More of your lies, liar!

> Calling me a liar isn't enough. You gotta prove it.

Why? You prove it each and everyday.

>> Hotmail is the only account I've ever had
>>> that gets spam even though you've never used the account for *anything*.

>> Just proves haw stupid you really are.

> Really? Please explain (as if). It doesn't happen with GMail or Yahoo,
> with the SAME user name.

You are a lair and incompetent to boot huh?
Nice combo!

>>> The fact that you feel you need to call someone a "lying linux
>>> *****-fukking loser" says much more about you than I.

>> Wrong seeing as how You are the lying linux troll, *****-fukker.

> Being as I am not,..

You are.

that makes you what?

Hummm...the one telling the truth.

A fool who doesn't even know he's being foolish.

And you are that fool, fool.