HELP! tv_ConfigMgrErr31

microsoft.public.windows.vista.general

desperately seeking help

HELP! tv_ConfigMgrErr31
I am continually having problems with my wirleess network connection. I am
using Windows VISTA and I have a Linksys router and a cable modem. My device
manager is giving me an error message. It's telling me windows cannot load
the required device driver but when I
update driver it tells me I have the most up-to-date driver.

Here are the details: The device, Microsoft ISATAP Adapter, is reporting
"tv_ConfigMgrErr31" This device will not be available until the issue is
resolved.

Can you help?

Mark L. Ferguson

Re: HELP! tv_ConfigMgrErr31
I would 'refresh' the driver. Go to Start/Run, and type DEVMGMT.MSC ,
highlight the Ethernet device, Action menu, "Uninstall", (do Not put a check
in 'delete driver") then Action menu, "scan for hardware changes", to find
the device drivers again automatically.

--
Please use the Communities guidelines when posting.
http://www.microsoft.com/wn3/locales...help_en-us.htm

"desperately seeking help" <desperately seeking
help@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am continually having problems with my wirleess network connection. I
> am
> using Windows VISTA and I have a Linksys router and a cable modem. My
> device
> manager is giving me an error message. It's telling me windows cannot
> load
> the required device driver but when I
> update driver it tells me I have the most up-to-date driver.
>
> Here are the details: The device, Microsoft ISATAP Adapter, is reporting
> "tv_ConfigMgrErr31" This device will not be available until the issue is
> resolved.
>
> Can you help?

carrie

RE: HELP! tv_ConfigMgrErr31
did you get any assistance? I am having the same problem. I have been
searching the web and cannot work out how to fix the problem