Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Why can't I buy Vista?

microsoft.public.windows.vista.general






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #81 (permalink)  
Old 02-28-2007
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Why can't I buy Vista?
From an another post by YOU:
"I downloaded Vista 1 month ago along with the crack."
Apparently you are a self admitted thief.

Thieves seldom buy.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar
http://www.dts-l.org


"Robert Armand Hammer" <bob@bob.com> wrote in message
news:eQufPV7IHHA.3668@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> Vista sucks and is a rip off. Its the first nail in M$ coffin. I have no
> intention of buying.


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #82 (permalink)  
Old 02-28-2007
Robert Armand Hammer
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Why can't I buy Vista?
Which countrymen are you refering?

"Mike Hall - MS MVP Windows Shell/User" <mikehall@mvps.org> wrote in message
news:uR99p07IHHA.536@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> Bob
>
> You are letting down your fellow countrymen.. not exactly something of
> which to be proud..
>
>
> "Robert Armand Hammer" <bob@bob.com> wrote in message
> news:uyb2Cr7IHHA.2456@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
>> Are you the expert?
>>
>> "Mike Hall - MS MVP Windows Shell/User" <mikehall@mvps.org> wrote in
>> message news:%23xMC9k7IHHA.1008@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
>>> Phil
>>>
>>> He may not die of boredom, but if stupidity was a disease, he would be
>>> in serious trouble.. :-)
>>>
>>>
>>> "Phil" <phil_essing@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> news:8B32F338-6DF3-4157-99F6-93116875E402@microsoft.com...
>>>> "Gary" <Gary@somewhere.usa> wrote in message
>>>> news:eB4lcg6IHHA.2312@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>>>>> Bob,
>>>>>
>>>>> What makes you think it won't be released on January 30th?
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> "Bob" <bob@bob.com> wrote in message
>>>>> news:%239PL%23S6IHHA.3424@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>>>>>> No it won't.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> "Colin Barnhorst" <colinbarharst@msn.com> wrote in message
>>>>>> news:%23JlxOG6IHHA.5000@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>>>>>>> It is scheduled for availability on Jan 30. That is the launch day
>>>>>>> for consumer editions. The Business edition released on Nov 30 for
>>>>>>> enterprise customers.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> "Bob" <bob@bob.com> wrote in message
>>>>>>> news:%23Ynz6A6IHHA.1504@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>>>>>>>>I went to staples today and they don't have any copies of vista
>>>>>>>>available. Why isn't it available yet?
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Bob is a troll. This thread is not about Vista availability, but about
>>>> Bob's need to make a pest out of himself, in the hopes that he will not
>>>> die of utter boredom.
>>>>
>>>> -phil
>>>>
>>>>
>>>

>>
>>

>



Reply With Quote
  #83 (permalink)  
Old 02-28-2007
Gary
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Why can't I buy Vista?
They are on January 30th.


"Robert Armand Hammer" <bob@bob.com> wrote in message
news:%23ZgKTy7IHHA.1064@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
> Why would M$ not want to target 84% of their customers.
>
> "Gary" <Gary@somewhere.usa> wrote in message
> news:e8I1ev7IHHA.1240@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>>
>> "Robert Armand Hammer" <bob@bob.com> wrote in message
>> news:OPXtmq7IHHA.1912@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>>> Hey loser,
>>>
>>> By not specifying shipping meant it would be available to all target
>>> consumers.
>>>

>>
>> It was the general public was not part of that target. Duh!
>>

>
>



Reply With Quote
  #84 (permalink)  
Old 02-28-2007
Richard G. Harper
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Why can't I buy Vista?
Microsoft Vista has not yet been released to retail outlets. The expected
retail availability date is January 30th.

--
Richard G. Harper [MVP Shell/User] rgharper@gmail.com
* NEW! Catch my blog ... http://msmvps.com/blogs/rgharper/
* PLEASE post all messages and replies in the newsgroups
* The Website - http://rgharper.mvps.org/
* HELP us help YOU ... http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm


"Bob" <bob@bob.com> wrote in message
news:%23Ynz6A6IHHA.1504@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>I went to staples today and they don't have any copies of vista available.
>Why isn't it available yet?
>



Reply With Quote
  #85 (permalink)  
Old 02-28-2007
Robert Armand Hammer
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Why can't I buy Vista?
Yes, and the fact that they missed the busiest season of the year was true
genius.

"Gary" <Gary@somewhere.usa> wrote in message
news:Oda8m97IHHA.4000@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
> They are on January 30th.
>
>
> "Robert Armand Hammer" <bob@bob.com> wrote in message
> news:%23ZgKTy7IHHA.1064@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
>> Why would M$ not want to target 84% of their customers.
>>
>> "Gary" <Gary@somewhere.usa> wrote in message
>> news:e8I1ev7IHHA.1240@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>>>
>>> "Robert Armand Hammer" <bob@bob.com> wrote in message
>>> news:OPXtmq7IHHA.1912@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>>>> Hey loser,
>>>>
>>>> By not specifying shipping meant it would be available to all target
>>>> consumers.
>>>>
>>>
>>> It was the general public was not part of that target. Duh!
>>>

>>
>>

>
>



Reply With Quote
  #86 (permalink)  
Old 02-28-2007
Robert Armand Hammer
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Why can't I buy Vista?
Really, I've spent over $1000 in the last year on software.

"Jupiter Jones [MVP]" <jones_jupiter@hotnomail.com> wrote in message
news:ujupC87IHHA.3264@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> From an another post by YOU:
> "I downloaded Vista 1 month ago along with the crack."
> Apparently you are a self admitted thief.
>
> Thieves seldom buy.
>
> --
> Jupiter Jones [MVP]
> http://www3.telus.net/dandemar
> http://www.dts-l.org
>
>
> "Robert Armand Hammer" <bob@bob.com> wrote in message
> news:eQufPV7IHHA.3668@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>> Vista sucks and is a rip off. Its the first nail in M$ coffin. I have
>> no intention of buying.

>



Reply With Quote
  #87 (permalink)  
Old 02-28-2007
Mike Hall - MS MVP Windows Shell/User
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Why can't I buy Vista?
I seem to remember using the word 'your'.. what is it about the word that
you fail to understand?

Your mission appears to be centered around disruption, intimidation,
humiliation and the propagation of malicious rumor and lies.. you do
yourself, your countrymen, and those who come into this group looking for
sense, no favors whatsoever.. if you consider all of that to constitute a
job well done, then your family have my sympathy..


"Robert Armand Hammer" <bob@bob.com> wrote in message
news:ewtyM97IHHA.5104@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
> Which countrymen are you refering?
>
> "Mike Hall - MS MVP Windows Shell/User" <mikehall@mvps.org> wrote in
> message news:uR99p07IHHA.536@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>> Bob
>>
>> You are letting down your fellow countrymen.. not exactly something of
>> which to be proud..
>>
>>
>> "Robert Armand Hammer" <bob@bob.com> wrote in message
>> news:uyb2Cr7IHHA.2456@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
>>> Are you the expert?
>>>
>>> "Mike Hall - MS MVP Windows Shell/User" <mikehall@mvps.org> wrote in
>>> message news:%23xMC9k7IHHA.1008@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
>>>> Phil
>>>>
>>>> He may not die of boredom, but if stupidity was a disease, he would be
>>>> in serious trouble.. :-)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> "Phil" <phil_essing@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>>> news:8B32F338-6DF3-4157-99F6-93116875E402@microsoft.com...
>>>>> "Gary" <Gary@somewhere.usa> wrote in message
>>>>> news:eB4lcg6IHHA.2312@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>>>>>> Bob,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> What makes you think it won't be released on January 30th?
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> "Bob" <bob@bob.com> wrote in message
>>>>>> news:%239PL%23S6IHHA.3424@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>>>>>>> No it won't.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> "Colin Barnhorst" <colinbarharst@msn.com> wrote in message
>>>>>>> news:%23JlxOG6IHHA.5000@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>>>>>>>> It is scheduled for availability on Jan 30. That is the launch day
>>>>>>>> for consumer editions. The Business edition released on Nov 30 for
>>>>>>>> enterprise customers.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> "Bob" <bob@bob.com> wrote in message
>>>>>>>> news:%23Ynz6A6IHHA.1504@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>>>>>>>>>I went to staples today and they don't have any copies of vista
>>>>>>>>>available. Why isn't it available yet?
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Bob is a troll. This thread is not about Vista availability, but about
>>>>> Bob's need to make a pest out of himself, in the hopes that he will
>>>>> not die of utter boredom.
>>>>>
>>>>> -phil
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>

>>

>
>


Reply With Quote
  #88 (permalink)  
Old 02-28-2007
Robert Armand Hammer
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Why can't I buy Vista?
As previously established they will miss this date.

"Richard G. Harper" <rgharper@email.com> wrote in message
news:upreyB8IHHA.816@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
> Microsoft Vista has not yet been released to retail outlets. The expected
> retail availability date is January 30th.
>
> --
> Richard G. Harper [MVP Shell/User] rgharper@gmail.com
> * NEW! Catch my blog ... http://msmvps.com/blogs/rgharper/
> * PLEASE post all messages and replies in the newsgroups
> * The Website - http://rgharper.mvps.org/
> * HELP us help YOU ... http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
>
>
> "Bob" <bob@bob.com> wrote in message
> news:%23Ynz6A6IHHA.1504@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>>I went to staples today and they don't have any copies of vista available.
>>Why isn't it available yet?
>>

>
>



Reply With Quote
  #89 (permalink)  
Old 02-28-2007
Robert Armand Hammer
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Why can't I buy Vista?
The mongols don't care what I do and they think you're a dink.

"Mike Hall - MS MVP Windows Shell/User" <mikehall@mvps.org> wrote in message
news:OVJOdK8IHHA.3552@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>I seem to remember using the word 'your'.. what is it about the word that
>you fail to understand?
>
> Your mission appears to be centered around disruption, intimidation,
> humiliation and the propagation of malicious rumor and lies.. you do
> yourself, your countrymen, and those who come into this group looking for
> sense, no favors whatsoever.. if you consider all of that to constitute a
> job well done, then your family have my sympathy..
>
>
> "Robert Armand Hammer" <bob@bob.com> wrote in message
> news:ewtyM97IHHA.5104@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
>> Which countrymen are you refering?
>>
>> "Mike Hall - MS MVP Windows Shell/User" <mikehall@mvps.org> wrote in
>> message news:uR99p07IHHA.536@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>>> Bob
>>>
>>> You are letting down your fellow countrymen.. not exactly something of
>>> which to be proud..
>>>
>>>
>>> "Robert Armand Hammer" <bob@bob.com> wrote in message
>>> news:uyb2Cr7IHHA.2456@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
>>>> Are you the expert?
>>>>
>>>> "Mike Hall - MS MVP Windows Shell/User" <mikehall@mvps.org> wrote in
>>>> message news:%23xMC9k7IHHA.1008@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
>>>>> Phil
>>>>>
>>>>> He may not die of boredom, but if stupidity was a disease, he would be
>>>>> in serious trouble.. :-)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> "Phil" <phil_essing@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>>>> news:8B32F338-6DF3-4157-99F6-93116875E402@microsoft.com...
>>>>>> "Gary" <Gary@somewhere.usa> wrote in message
>>>>>> news:eB4lcg6IHHA.2312@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>>>>>>> Bob,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> What makes you think it won't be released on January 30th?
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> "Bob" <bob@bob.com> wrote in message
>>>>>>> news:%239PL%23S6IHHA.3424@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>>>>>>>> No it won't.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> "Colin Barnhorst" <colinbarharst@msn.com> wrote in message
>>>>>>>> news:%23JlxOG6IHHA.5000@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>>>>>>>>> It is scheduled for availability on Jan 30. That is the launch
>>>>>>>>> day for consumer editions. The Business edition released on Nov
>>>>>>>>> 30 for enterprise customers.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> "Bob" <bob@bob.com> wrote in message
>>>>>>>>> news:%23Ynz6A6IHHA.1504@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>>>>>>>>>>I went to staples today and they don't have any copies of vista
>>>>>>>>>>available. Why isn't it available yet?
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Bob is a troll. This thread is not about Vista availability, but
>>>>>> about Bob's need to make a pest out of himself, in the hopes that he
>>>>>> will not die of utter boredom.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> -phil
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>

>>
>>

>



Reply With Quote
  #90 (permalink)  
Old 02-28-2007
Justin
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Why can't I buy Vista?
How many times can one person be wrong in one day?

Vista HAS shipped. How many times do you need to be told the same thing?
Where do you get all your wrong information from?

I have the physical pressed media in my hands. Nice greenish shiny hologram
disc.



Thanks, Justin Emlay System Administrator Maisto International, Inc.
909-357-7988 ext.360 909-357-9958 fax JEmlay@Maisto.com www.maisto.com
"Bob" <bob@bob.com> wrote in message
news:uZWIjR7IHHA.4376@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
> So I guess the rumours aren't true. Bill didn't have you executed. In
> any event just like I predicted 18 months ago Vista would not ship this
> year. My new prediction is that it will be delayed again from the new and
> imporved Jan. 30th date.
>
> "Mike Brannigan" <Mike.Brannigan@localhost> wrote in message
> news:u$5FEt6IHHA.4712@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
>> Bob,
>>
>> Just because you feel unable to buy something while others can, just as
>> businesses, anyone who want 5 or more copies under a Volume licence,
>> developers under MSDN subscriptions and other IT Professionals under
>> TechNet Plus subscriptions; this does not make it "unavailable" - it is
>> only not available to the group of individuals you fall into - that of
>> 'regular consumers'.
>> As is stated on both the web site and in hear many times - broad consumer
>> availability is Jan 30th 2007.
>> However it is not accurate to make a blanket statement that it is "not
>> available" - the correct one is "not available to people like you".
>>
>> Just because a product is available to one market segment and not the one
>> you are in does not mean it is "not available" to all - just you. You
>> need to take larger view of the world.
>> --
>>
>> Mike Brannigan
>>
>> "Bob" <bob@bob.com> wrote in message
>> news:O$U$Em6IHHA.3676@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>>> Its not available until I can buy through usual channels.
>>>
>>> "Jupiter Jones [MVP]" <jones_jupiter@hotnomail.com> wrote in message
>>> news:Oav9oZ6IHHA.4376@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>>>> You didn't show that such a promise was made in the old thread and you
>>>> can't show it now.
>>>> Vista is available, but of course it is not available to all.
>>>> Just because your narrow definition of available means you should be
>>>> able to pick it up at Futureshop, does not mean others should comply
>>>> with your personal definitions.
>>>>
>>>> Vista is easily available to you now, subscribe to TechNet or MSDN.
>>>> Or wait like most everyone else.
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Jupiter Jones [MVP]
>>>> http://www3.telus.net/dandemar
>>>> http://www.dts-l.org
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> "Bob" <bob@bob.com> wrote in message
>>>> news:e%233xcS6IHHA.3952@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>>>>> Mike Brannigan, a Microsoft employee, guaranteed that Vista would be
>>>>> available this year.
>>>>
>>>
>>>

>>
>>

>
>



Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I need Fax and Answering machine, which version to buy? Bill's secret lover microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 14 02-28-2007 21:09
Public will buy which version? Hark Agin microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 66 02-28-2007 21:00
Yet another foray into which version to buy... Lang Murphy microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 13 02-28-2007 20:58
Retail launch at Midtown Manhattan Best Buy Paul Windows Vista Team Blog 0 02-28-2007 20:02
How to buy Vista if you live in UK Chris microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 5 02-28-2007 19:57




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:13.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120