Restore and /or Minimize problem with Vista

microsoft.public.windows.vista.general

=?Utf-8?B?V3JpdGVyZm9yR29k?=

Restore and /or Minimize problem with Vista
I am have such a problem when I use my mouse pad on my laptop a lot of the
times when I tap my mouse pad to click on something or to scroll down a
document it shrinks my window or minimizes it instead of doing what i want it
to do. is anyone else having this problem?
=?Utf-8?B?SmFzb24gRw==?=

RE: Restore and /or Minimize problem with Vista
Let me guess, you have a Toshiba Sattelite?

See the previous thread for this, titled "Browser automatically Resizing"
posted 2/18/07. I haven't tried it yet myself, but it sounds like this was
the solution.

"WriterforGod" wrote:

> I am have such a problem when I use my mouse pad on my laptop a lot of the
> times when I tap my mouse pad to click on something or to scroll down a
> document it shrinks my window or minimizes it instead of doing what i want it
> to do. is anyone else having this problem?

teacherman1

RE: Restore and /or Minimize problem with Vista
Yes I have the Toshiba |Satelite and have the same problem. I yo use the left
button when you are over the scroll bar instead of tapping the mouse pad you
can avoid the problem, but it appears to be something with these computers.

"Jason G" wrote:

> Let me guess, you have a Toshiba Sattelite?
>
> See the previous thread for this, titled "Browser automatically Resizing"
> posted 2/18/07. I haven't tried it yet myself, but it sounds like this was
> the solution.
>
> "WriterforGod" wrote:
>
> > I am have such a problem when I use my mouse pad on my laptop a lot of the
> > times when I tap my mouse pad to click on something or to scroll down a
> > document it shrinks my window or minimizes it instead of doing what i want it
> > to do. is anyone else having this problem?

ibwev is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Restore and /or Minimize problem with Vista
I have the Toshiba - Satellite Vista minimize issue. What can I do to fix this problem?

Please HELP.
Saucy

Re: Restore and /or Minimize problem with Vista
You could start by elaborating on the "minimize issue". Describe what it is,
when it occurs etc. etc. you know, things we can't just guess etc. etc.

Saucy

"ibwev" <ibwev.3xyys4@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com> wrote in message

> I have the Toshiba - Satellite Vista minimize issue. What can I do to
> fix this problem?
>
> Please HELP.

Noor Motani

Re: Very slow vista bootup
I am experiencing very slow boot up of Vista Home Premium 32 bit. It takes
good 10 - 12 minutes to completely boot up. I am using Dell desk top
inspiron with 4 Gb RAM. I did some research and learnt how to filter the
event log and diagnose where the degradation occurs. In my case, a lot of
degradation found in loading drivers like sound and video. Also AVG resident
shield slows down.
When I first turn on the system, black screen with a mouse curser appears
for two - three minutes. Then Welcome message appears and again it blanks
out for another two to three minutes. Then the desk top appears and the
icons are slowly appearing. By the time complete boot is in place - system
idle mode, it is ten to twelve minutes.

I appreciate any help available.

Best Regards
Noor Motani