Unable to open iTunes site. Internet exp. stops working and restarts

microsoft.public.windows.vista.general

Pinson01

Unable to open iTunes site. Internet exp. stops working and restarts

My daughter has Vista and the computer is almost 1 year old. She has
always been able to access iTunes and has used it daily. All of the
sudden iTunes stopped working correctly, we uninstalled it and now can
not even get on their site to try and reinstall because her internet
stops working and restarts with no solution for the problem. Anti-virus
is working properly, her internet has been restored and I think all of
her updates are current. We are not having this problem with other
sites. Can anyone help me?

--
Pinson01
Pinson01's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=48598

http://forums.techarena.in

Brandon.HK

RE: Unable to open iTunes site. Internet exp. stops working and restar
Hello,

What changed on your PC, did you get a Windows update or install a new
program?

Brgds/Brandon Chau

"Pinson01" wrote:

> My daughter has Vista and the computer is almost 1 year old. She has
> always been able to access iTunes and has used it daily. All of the
> sudden iTunes stopped working correctly, we uninstalled it and now can
> not even get on their site to try and reinstall because her internet
> stops working and restarts with no solution for the problem. Anti-virus
> is working properly, her internet has been restored and I think all of
> her updates are current. We are not having this problem with other
> sites. Can anyone help me?
>

> --
> Pinson01
> Pinson01's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=48598
> View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/showthread.php?t=964100
>
> http://forums.techarena.in

KDE

Re: Unable to open iTunes site. Internet exp. stops working and restarts

a) Try a system restore to a point before you had the problem.
b) clear your internet explorer history and cache and try accessing the
itunes site again.
c) try accessing itunes.com from another browser (firefox) and see if you
can.

Make sure your virus software is up to date and running, check your pc for
other malware using one or more of the common spyware scanners (spybot,
adware, windows defender, hijackthis). the fact you can't reach a certain
website is often a sign you've been infected and your traffic is being
blocked.

"Pinson01" <Pinson01.393cne@DoNotSpam.com> wrote in message

> My daughter has Vista and the computer is almost 1 year old. She has
> always been able to access iTunes and has used it daily. All of the
> sudden iTunes stopped working correctly, we uninstalled it and now can
> not even get on their site to try and reinstall because her internet
> stops working and restarts with no solution for the problem. Anti-virus
> is working properly, her internet has been restored and I think all of
> her updates are current. We are not having this problem with other
> sites. Can anyone help me?
>

> --
> Pinson01
> Pinson01's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=48598
> View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/showthread.php?t=964100
>
> http://forums.techarena.in

undisclosed

Re: Unable to open iTunes site. Internet exp. stops working and restarts

Hi,
I am also having the same problem if you get the solution please inform
me

--
Pushpop