missing or corrupt kernel

microsoft.public.windows.vista.general

miguel

missing or corrupt kernel
I really need some ideas to fix my computer. When i turn computer on i get
windows failed to load because the kernel is missing or corrupt, so ive put
in my restore discs, and no luck there also..Been working on it for 5 days
now and no luck...will not load in any of the safemodes , normally , well any
at all.any help would be much appreciated.
--
miguel
Mick Murphy

RE: missing or corrupt kernel
Go into Bios right at startup, and set your computer to boot from the DVD
Drive 1st.
Or hit F12 at startup(check at the startup screen when you power on if it is
F12). and set boot Menu to boot 1st from DVD drive.
Insert recovery disk, reboot, repair or reinstall.
--
Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia

"miguel" wrote:

> I really need some ideas to fix my computer. When i turn computer on i get
> windows failed to load because the kernel is missing or corrupt, so ive put
> in my restore discs, and no luck there also..Been working on it for 5 days
> now and no luck...will not load in any of the safemodes , normally , well any
> at all.any help would be much appreciated.
> --
> miguel

miguel

RE: missing or corrupt kernel
it didnt work just a blinking line on there=(( ty for trying tho
--
miguel

"Mick Murphy" wrote:

> Go into Bios right at startup, and set your computer to boot from the DVD
> Drive 1st.
> Or hit F12 at startup(check at the startup screen when you power on if it is
> F12). and set boot Menu to boot 1st from DVD drive.
> Insert recovery disk, reboot, repair or reinstall.
> --
> Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia
>

> "miguel" wrote:
>
> > I really need some ideas to fix my computer. When i turn computer on i get
> > windows failed to load because the kernel is missing or corrupt, so ive put
> > in my restore discs, and no luck there also..Been working on it for 5 days
> > now and no luck...will not load in any of the safemodes , normally , well any
> > at all.any help would be much appreciated.
> > --
> > miguel

miguel

RE: missing or corrupt kernel
it didnt work, just a flashing line appears on a blank screen still, ty for
trying to help
--
miguel

"Mick Murphy" wrote:

> Go into Bios right at startup, and set your computer to boot from the DVD
> Drive 1st.
> Or hit F12 at startup(check at the startup screen when you power on if it is
> F12). and set boot Menu to boot 1st from DVD drive.
> Insert recovery disk, reboot, repair or reinstall.
> --
> Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia
>

> "miguel" wrote:
>
> > I really need some ideas to fix my computer. When i turn computer on i get
> > windows failed to load because the kernel is missing or corrupt, so ive put
> > in my restore discs, and no luck there also..Been working on it for 5 days
> > now and no luck...will not load in any of the safemodes , normally , well any
> > at all.any help would be much appreciated.
> > --
> > miguel

miguel

RE: missing or corrupt kernel
it didnt work, just a flashing line on a blank page=(( ty for trying
--
miguel