About Linux and Ubuntu Posters

microsoft.public.windows.vista.general

kevpan815

About Linux and Ubuntu Posters
Douche bag, is considered to be a pejorative term in Australia, the United
States, Canada and New Zealand. The slang usage of the term dates back to
the 1960s. The metaphor of identifying a person as a douche is intended to
associate a variety of negative qualities, specifically arrogance and
malice. In Vista.General forums, Douche Bag is usually associated with,
Alias, NoStop, oh great, and kevpan815 who always post negative crap about
Vista and try to convert users to Ubuntu.

Frank

Re: About Linux and Ubuntu Posters
kevpan815 wrote:
> Douche bag, is considered to be a pejorative term in Australia, the United
> States, Canada and New Zealand. The slang usage of the term dates back to
> the 1960s. The metaphor of identifying a person as a douche is intended to
> associate a variety of negative qualities, specifically arrogance and
> malice. In Vista.General forums, Douche Bag is usually associated with,
> Alias, NoStop, oh great, and kevpan815 who always post negative crap about
> Vista and try to convert users to Ubuntu.

Thanks for the heads up! :-)
Frank
kurttrail

kevpan815 wrote:

> Douche bag, is considered to be a pejorative term in Australia, the
> United States, Canada and New Zealand. The slang usage of the term dates
> back to the 1960s. The metaphor of identifying a person as a douche is
> intended to associate a variety of negative qualities, specifically
> arrogance and malice. In Vista.General forums, Douche Bag is usually
> associated with, Alias, NoStop, oh great, and kevpan815 who always post
> negative crap about Vista and try to convert users to Ubuntu.

And the turd sandwiches, which dates back to South Park, Season 8, are
represented by Frank, Butt Monkey, and a various assortment of wannabe
turds.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/103888

--
Peace!
Kurt

Mick Murphy

RE: About Linux and Ubuntu Posters
Derogative is the spelling, not pejorative, Kev!
And a douche is the cleaning process used by a "hooker" after a client!
--
Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia

"kevpan815" wrote:

> Douche bag, is considered to be a pejorative term in Australia, the United
> States, Canada and New Zealand. The slang usage of the term dates back to
> the 1960s. The metaphor of identifying a person as a douche is intended to
> associate a variety of negative qualities, specifically arrogance and
> malice. In Vista.General forums, Douche Bag is usually associated with,
> Alias, NoStop, oh great, and kevpan815 who always post negative crap about
> Vista and try to convert users to Ubuntu.

smbdymf

> Derogative is the spelling, not pejorative, Kev!
> And a douche is the cleaning process used by a "hooker" after a client!

I'm sure all the women in the world will love to hear that

kevpan815

Re: About Linux and Ubuntu Posters

> Derogative is the spelling, not pejorative, Kev!
> And a douche is the cleaning process used by a "hooker" after a client!
> --
> Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia

I Wish I Could Have A Hooker, But All I Get Is My Latex Girlfriend. Just
FYI. I Also Got Some Lube For My Birthday So It Would Be Easier With My
Girlfriend. Just FYI

> "kevpan815" wrote:
>
>> Douche bag, is considered to be a pejorative term in Australia, the
>> United
>> States, Canada and New Zealand. The slang usage of the term dates back to
>> the 1960s. The metaphor of identifying a person as a douche is intended
>> associate a variety of negative qualities, specifically arrogance and
>> malice. In Vista.General forums, Douche Bag is usually associated with,
>> Alias, NoStop, oh great, and kevpan815 who always post negative crap
>> about
>> Vista and try to convert users to Ubuntu.

Sam

RE: About Linux and Ubuntu Posters
Troo dat!

If kevpan is in the list, why is he the poster?
--
-Sam

"kevpan815" wrote:

> Douche bag, is considered to be a pejorative term in Australia, the United
> States, Canada and New Zealand. The slang usage of the term dates back to
> the 1960s. The metaphor of identifying a person as a douche is intended to
> associate a variety of negative qualities, specifically arrogance and
> malice. In Vista.General forums, Douche Bag is usually associated with,
> Alias, NoStop, oh great, and kevpan815 who always post negative crap about
> Vista and try to convert users to Ubuntu.

Spanky deMonkey

"Sam" <sam.korson@charter.net> wrote in message
> Troo dat!
>
> If kevpan is in the list, why is he the poster?
> --
> -Sam

Because My Doctor Said I Am Slow. Just FYI

> "kevpan815" wrote:
>
>> Douche bag, is considered to be a pejorative term in Australia, the
>> United
>> States, Canada and New Zealand. The slang usage of the term dates back to
>> the 1960s. The metaphor of identifying a person as a douche is intended
>> associate a variety of negative qualities, specifically arrogance and
>> malice. In Vista.General forums, Douche Bag is usually associated with,
>> Alias, NoStop, oh great, and kevpan815 who always post negative crap
>> about
>> Vista and try to convert users to Ubuntu.

Robert Pendell

Frank wrote:
> kevpan815 wrote:
>> Douche bag, is considered to be a pejorative term in Australia, the
>> United States, Canada and New Zealand. The slang usage of the term
>> dates back to the 1960s. The metaphor of identifying a person as a
>> douche is intended to associate a variety of negative qualities,
>> specifically arrogance and malice. In Vista.General forums, Douche
>> Bag is usually associated with, Alias, NoStop, oh great, and kevpan815
>> who always post negative crap about Vista and try to convert users to
>> Ubuntu.
>>

> Thanks for the heads up! :-)
> Frank

So far kevpan815 made my blacklist (I don't see his posts) due to the
non-relevance of his posts here.
kurttrail

Robert Pendell wrote:

> Frank wrote:
>> kevpan815 wrote:
>>> Douche bag, is considered to be a pejorative term in Australia, the
>>> United States, Canada and New Zealand. The slang usage of the term
>>> dates back to the 1960s. The metaphor of identifying a person as a
>>> douche is intended to associate a variety of negative qualities,
>>> specifically arrogance and malice. In Vista.General forums, Douche
>>> Bag is usually associated with, Alias, NoStop, oh great, and kevpan815
>>> who always post negative crap about Vista and try to convert users to
>>> Ubuntu.
>>>

>> Thanks for the heads up! :-)
>> Frank

> So far kevpan815 made my blacklist (I don't see his posts) due to the
> non-relevance of his posts here.

Yet you are responding to Frank? ROFL!

Of what relevance are any of his posts here?