TweakUi for Vista 64?

microsoft.public.windows.vista.general

Kue2

TweakUi for Vista 64?
Looking for link to
TweakUi for Vista 64?

Dustin Harper

Re: TweakUi for Vista 64?
TweakVI replaced TweakUI.

http://www.totalidea.com/content/twe...kvi-index.html

--
Dustin Harper
dharper@vistarip.com
http://www.vistarip.com

--
"Kue2" <h.j.kennedy@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
news:14B25021-058F-4437-A471-15294FBEB1F0@microsoft.com...
> Looking for link to TweakUi for Vista 64?

John Barnes

Re: TweakUi for Vista 64?
Maybe some of the MVP's could ask about it when they are in Redmond for the
Global Summit.

"Kue2" <h.j.kennedy@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> Looking for link to TweakUi for Vista 64?

Mike Hall - MS MVP

Re: TweakUi for Vista 64?
No, it didn't.. that program did not come out of Microsoft..

"Dustin Harper" <dharper@vistarip.com> wrote in message
> TweakVI replaced TweakUI.
>
> http://www.totalidea.com/content/twe...kvi-index.html
>

> --
> Dustin Harper
> dharper@vistarip.com
> http://www.vistarip.com
>
> --
> "Kue2" <h.j.kennedy@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>> Looking for link to TweakUi for Vista 64?

--

Mike Hall
MS MVP Windows Shell/User
http://msmvps.com/blogs/mikehall/

HEMI-Powered

Re: TweakUi for Vista 64?
Today, Mike Hall - MS MVP made these interesting comments ...

> No, it didn't.. that program did not come out of Microsoft..

Tweak UI didn't come out of MS? Huh? No, it wasn't sold
commercially, but wasn't it written as a hobby by some MS
programmers and distributed on MS's web site?

> "Dustin Harper" <dharper@vistarip.com> wrote in message
>> TweakVI replaced TweakUI.
>>
>> http://www.totalidea.com/content/twe...kvi-index.html
>>

>> --
>> Dustin Harper
>> dharper@vistarip.com http://www.vistarip.com
>>
>> --
>> "Kue2" <h.j.kennedy@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>>> Looking for link to TweakUi for Vista 64?

--
HP, aka Jerry
Mike Hall - MS MVP

Re: TweakUi for Vista 64?
TweakVI did NOT come out of Microsoft.. it is NOT a replacement for
TweakUI..

--

Mike Hall
MS MVP Windows Shell/User
http://msmvps.com/blogs/mikehall/

Dustin Harper

Re: TweakUi for Vista 64?
True, but it is pretty much a replacement. I'm not sure of a TweakUI from MS
for Vista, yet. TweakVI does very similar things as TweakUI did...

--
Dustin Harper
dharper@vistarip.com

--
"Mike Hall - MS MVP" <mikehall@mvps.org> wrote in message
> No, it didn't.. that program did not come out of Microsoft..
>

> "Dustin Harper" <dharper@vistarip.com> wrote in message
>> TweakVI replaced TweakUI.
>>
>> http://www.totalidea.com/content/twe...kvi-index.html
>>

>> --
>> Dustin Harper
>> dharper@vistarip.com
>> http://www.vistarip.com
>>
>> --
>> "Kue2" <h.j.kennedy@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>>> Looking for link to TweakUi for Vista 64?
>>>

> --
>

> Mike Hall
> MS MVP Windows Shell/User
> http://msmvps.com/blogs/mikehall/

Mike Hall - MS MVP

Re: TweakUi for Vista 64?
Dustin

As yet, there is no TweakUI for Vista.. it may well be in the pipeline.. I
did try the TweakVI, but one has to pay to get all of the features.. one
thing I do not like about it at all is that it attempts to look like it is
the replacement, the name having been made to look like TweakUI at a quick
glance..

> True, but it is pretty much a replacement. I'm not sure of a TweakUI from
> MS for Vista, yet. TweakVI does very similar things as TweakUI did...
>
> --
> Dustin Harper
> dharper@vistarip.com
> http://www.vistarip.com
>
> --
> "Mike Hall - MS MVP" <mikehall@mvps.org> wrote in message
>> No, it didn't.. that program did not come out of Microsoft..
>>

>> "Dustin Harper" <dharper@vistarip.com> wrote in message
>>> TweakVI replaced TweakUI.
>>>
>>> http://www.totalidea.com/content/twe...kvi-index.html
>>>

>>> --
>>> Dustin Harper
>>> dharper@vistarip.com
>>> http://www.vistarip.com
>>>
>>> --
>>> "Kue2" <h.j.kennedy@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>>>>

>> --
>>

>> Mike Hall
>> MS MVP Windows Shell/User
>> http://msmvps.com/blogs/mikehall/

--

Mike Hall
MS MVP Windows Shell/User
http://msmvps.com/blogs/mikehall/

Dustin Harper

Re: TweakUi for Vista 64?
Gimmicky marketing tactics, I agree. Of course, old time Roman it would be
TweakUI (TweakVI)...

--
Dustin Harper
dharper@vistarip.com

--
> Dustin
>
> As yet, there is no TweakUI for Vista.. it may well be in the pipeline.. I
> did try the TweakVI, but one has to pay to get all of the features.. one
> thing I do not like about it at all is that it attempts to look like it is
> the replacement, the name having been made to look like TweakUI at a quick
> glance..
>

> "Dustin Harper" <dharper@vistarip.com> wrote in message
>> True, but it is pretty much a replacement. I'm not sure of a TweakUI from
>> MS for Vista, yet. TweakVI does very similar things as TweakUI did...
>>
>> --
>> Dustin Harper
>> dharper@vistarip.com
>> http://www.vistarip.com
>>
>> --
>> "Mike Hall - MS MVP" <mikehall@mvps.org> wrote in message
>>> No, it didn't.. that program did not come out of Microsoft..
>>>

>>> "Dustin Harper" <dharper@vistarip.com> wrote in message

>>> --
>>>

>>> Mike Hall
>>> MS MVP Windows Shell/User