How to turn on auto-complete on Vista?

microsoft.public.windows.vista.general

Yoh

How to turn on auto-complete on Vista?
How to turn on auto-complete on Vista? Suppose in address bar type c:\wind
that will show full path c:\windows, but it doesn't work suddenly.

Thanks

raymundka

Re: How to turn on auto-complete on Vista?

Open Internet Explorer, press Alt to get the menu bar, click tools,
choose Internet Options.Go to the Content tab and you will find the
autocomplete settings.

--
raymundka
John Barnett MVP

Re: How to turn on auto-complete on Vista?
To check to see if auto complete is enabled open Internet Option. In the
internet options window, click on the 'content' tab. Now look for the 'auto
complete' section. In the auto complete section, click the 'settings'
button. A small settings window will now open. If auto complete is enabled
you should see check marks in the boxes next to 'web addresses' and 'user
names and passwords on forms.' If all the boxes are empty the auto complete
is disabled.

John Barnett MVP
Associate Expert
Windows Desktop Experience

Web: http://xphelpandsupport.mvps.org
Web: http://vistasupport.mvps.org

mail/post..

"Yoh" <yohtree@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> How to turn on auto-complete on Vista? Suppose in address bar type c:\wind
> that will show full path c:\windows, but it doesn't work suddenly.
>
> Thanks

Yoh

Re: How to turn on auto-complete on Vista?
Thanks, but this option enabled that for IE only. My meaning that is the
Windows expxlorer bar. Thanks