Windows Media Player IE Plugin

microsoft.public.windows.vista.general

Matty1992

Windows Media Player IE Plugin
I cant play any radio players as my Windows Media Player 11 Plugin is missing
from Internet Explorer. Does anyone have it so i can add in or is there
somewhere i can download it. Is there anything else i can do? thanks for the
help in advance.
Mark L. Ferguson

Re: Windows Media Player IE Plugin
http://www.windowsmarketplace.com/ca...px?bcatid=3504

--
Was this helpful? Then click the "Yes" Ratings button. Voting helps the web
interface.

Mark L. Ferguson

..
"Matty1992" <Matty1992@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I cant play any radio players as my Windows Media Player 11 Plugin is
>missing
> from Internet Explorer. Does anyone have it so i can add in or is there
> somewhere i can download it. Is there anything else i can do? thanks for
> the
> help in advance.

Matty1992

Re: Windows Media Player IE Plugin
Yes, thanks. But the radio player that i want to play requires Windows Media
Player, Will these ones replace it? and which one?

Thanks
Matty1992

RE: Windows Media Player IE Plugin
Does anyone know any other ways to listen to embedded radio that normally
required Windows media Play? Or is there away that anyone could find a away
to acctualy copy the plugin of there computer onto mine? And i try and
reinstall Windows Media Player and it says that the latest version is
already installed 11.0.6000.6344. Is there a later version than that that i
could install? I am not sure if this is and Internet Exploror problem or
Windows Media Player, Im getting close to giving up, but someone must have
the answer. Thanks in advance
C.B.

> Does anyone know any other ways to listen to embedded radio that normally
> required Windows media Play? Or is there away that anyone could find a
> away
> to acctualy copy the plugin of there computer onto mine? And i try and
> reinstall Windows Media Player and it says that the latest version is
> already installed 11.0.6000.6344. Is there a later version than that that
> could install? I am not sure if this is and Internet Exploror problem or
> Windows Media Player, Im getting close to giving up, but someone must have
> the answer. Thanks in advance

Matty1992,

If the website you are visiting requires the addition of the Windows
Media Player extension then all you need to do is go to the website again
and install it when you are prompted to do so.
Click on the link below and see if this helps you.

http://www.windows-media-player-updates.com/index.html

C.B.

--
It is the responsibility and duty of everyone to help the underprivileged
and less fortunate among us.